Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine (7331 Views)

Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) / Hair Dealer Shows Off Her New Mansion Two Weeks After Welcoming A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by alfa2016: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Renown hair dealer Mizwanneka has in a new post showered praises on her husband Willy for supporting her business. She also bought him a brand new Range Rover Evoque as an early Valentines present.

She wrote:

"When you marry a man that completes you , nothing is too much for him

When I started hairbywanneka in 2013, as a new bride and pregnant wife , my husband wanted me to put to bed first before I do anything

But the hustler in me will not let me rest so I started by business by just displaying pictures on BBM, I didn't even know about instagram

After small money came out of the hair , I begged my hubby to plz get me a store in Festac and invest small money in it , I even promised to pay back , he immediately agreed and we got one , he put it in place and gave me some money to buy hairs , after my 1 year in that shop , I didn't leave with money or goods

Before we left Festac , knowing I have failed him the first time, I started begging him again to pls get me a store in Lekki without shame , I even said "ok borrow me the money as begging , he aggreed again and paid for my first shop in Lekki, put some goods in it for me , again everything went down the drain , after 1 year I left the store with nothing to show for it ,

Now for the 3rd time , I was begging for a new shop , this time , hubby didn't even buy the idea , trust woman and Wahala, I fought him kept malice and almost said am not marrying u again to avoid Wahala , I was in sch one day and he called and said "madam we have gotten you the shop" I danced back home I told him the reason y I failed in the first Lekki store is because people in Lekki like fine shops with good interior he then put this one up in a Lekki way for me , even with that nothing 6 months into the new store , I saw another disaster , i felt for the man who had been investing and not getting anything back , at that point , I knew I had to do something

Then I put in my all into my small business and now see how far we have come . While my business was on standstill , I will demand for all the latest phones I'll ask for a change of car without shame

This same man will buy it , I'll even ask for a driver again Willy this Range Rover EVogue is for you my darling,today I can proudly say to you that ur money wasnt wasted.this is from my small business to u I love u baby#mostsupportivehubby#mollinswellspnt"

Really nice of her!

Cc seun lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by Marrtynze(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is nice, good to see.
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by NLSniper(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wooow!
Baba God Answer our Call o!
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by Theyveedo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
The man must be very patient and understanding
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by marshalcarter: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
dis is the kind of hubby all women want...patient ..understanding...lovin...gud sense of humor...supportive...available.....not 6 packs..macho...handsome...dis nd dat angry

good for dem both
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Issorite
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by Michellla(f): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Shes a keeper.
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by MrOreo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
NL ladies will see this thread now and look the other way. #ghost mode tinz grin
Re: Popular Hair Dealer Mizwanneka Buys Husband Range Rover Evoque For Valentine by meezynetwork(m): 3:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga,Rihanna or Nicki Minaj...who stole the show at the Grammys? / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Remember The Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 2015, See Recent Photos Of H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.