Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Free Education In Finland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Education In Finland (482 Views)

Eunice Favour Bags PhD In Pharmacognosy In Finland, The First Nigerian / Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Education In Finland by AviationWorld: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Finland offers no tuition fee doctoral and bachelor’s degree program for both local and international students. Some master degree program has a tuition fee for non-EU/EEA international students.

Though the Nordic region of Europe is reputed for high cost of living, however Helsinki is among the most affordable city in the region.Top Universities for International Students in Finland: Aalto University and University of Helsinki.

According to StudyinFinland website; “No tuition fees charged in Finnish higher education degrees starting in autumn 2014, regardless of the level of studies and the nationality of the student.” This means that Finland University education is free for everyone including Nigerian students.

For more information
+234 808 3739 204, info@jakesembassy.com
www.jakesembassy.com
Re: Free Education In Finland by markmeme: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello,

I applied for a German student visa in winter section with the intention to initially study a German language course concurrently with my Master Programme, l was refused the visa because according to the consular staff, the letter of admission stated only German language class not Masters degree, l didn't know this because the admission letter was written in German and l didn't find time to look for a translator. I later contacted the school, they then sent me a new letter of admission for the master programme in English language. A German consular staff advised l should reapply for my student visa with a clear intent of study. I subsequently applied for my German student visa on the first week of December. Surprisingly, l haven't heard from the German consulate regarding the status of my visa application, l sent the consulate an email, they replied saying the will get back to me when they have any new information, l called the alien office in Germany, they said they haven't received my information yet and all my document are complete. A friend l met same day has pick up his visa. This development got me abit worried. While l am prayerfully waiting, l thought l should share my experience and seek advice from this platform.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Heinrich Böll Scholarships In Germany For International Understudies / Gre, Ielts Or Toefl / NECO Nov/dec 2016 Examination Results Have Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.