Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (50114 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Islie: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ogbonnaya Ikokwu , Umuahia

Police operatives attached to the Ndiegoro Police Division in Aba , the commercial hub of Abia State , have arrested one Enyeribe Nkwocha for allegedly abducting one Sandra ( not real name) and turning her into a commercial sex worker.

Narrating her ordeal , the victim said , “ He told me that God said he should use me for missionary work and that he will be saving any money I will make from preaching in his friend ’ s account and he will use it to build a church for me because he saw that I have the gift of prophecy.

“ He said God told him I should not marry and have children ; whenever a man wants to marry me , he will ask me to forget about him . He has been taking me from one hotel to the other and using me to make money.

“ He made me to forget about my family since then . I believe he used charm on me because he forced me to swear to an oath with him right inside the taxi when he kidnapped me . So I stopped communicating with my parents. ”

She added , “ But last Christmas , he collected N 20, 000 from me , making it about N 100, 000 I have given him . After some days, I started realising myself and asked him if the money I had been giving him was not enough to build the church he promised to build for me.

“ He then told to go back to my family. But he warned me not to tell them about the gift of prophecy he told me about and that if I did, they would poison me. That was how I started thinking about how my family members would poison me and then I regained my consciousness.

But the suspect denied turning his victim into a prostitute , saying , “ She is my girlfriend that I met in Bayelsa State . At a time, I wanted to get married to her but she refused to marry me. So , I married another woman and I didn ’ t tell her that I got married.

“ When she found out that I was married , she got offended: that was what caused the problem we are having now . ”

The commissioner of Police in the state, Mr . Adeleye Oyebade, confirmed the arrest of the suspect.

http://punchng.com/prophet-nabbed-turning-convert-prostitute/

Pics credit: http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pastor-arrested-for-kidnapping-girl-turns-her-into-prostitute-id6189397.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by kunlexy1759(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Prophetic Business

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by josephine123: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Among dere two, who person go bliv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by favourmic(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
I hate anything call pastors...

About the lady thank God your mama prayer is answered for you to realize at some point.....

Fake prophecy every where

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by emvico(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
so she wan take 100k build church she and the pastor are thieves grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Enyeribe Nkwocha is never a Nigerian name....

IPOB prophetic business.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by oriflamebaby1(f): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Donshemzy1234: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
God alone know those serving him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by focus7: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Come o.

Are Jew not suppose to be God's own chosen people, upholding the fear of God in righteousness?

But this spec of Jews from the SE are something different, they are perfect description of children of Lucifer, like Kenya 80% of weird news in Nigeria come from them.

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Prophet of doom.
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by biggerboyc(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who declare him a prophet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by holluwai(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mutherfaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by izzou(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
All the topics that made fp today are strange.

From swallowing someone's finger, to this.

angry
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by bigsam199: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
nigeria sef
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by NaLaugh: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Prophet P.I.M.P.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Trapnews: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
What is Nigeria police doing in Biafra? undecided Allow their police take care of the case naa undecided

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by tiswell(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
dnt think anybody has the "power" to turn anyone into an olosho
u see..."oloshoism" is so....different...it just cums naturally... its like peak milk; "IT'S IN YOU!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm, ipob youth prophet.every stupidity in Nigeria starts from there

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by slapacha: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
NCAN...

It's the from the flat Headed region again..

bad people with bad deeds IPOD OSU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
not too surprised...they land-grabbing afro-israelitic tribe have stepped-up their game--now grabbing ladies

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by shammah1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry sad angry sad angry angry angry ipobarecriminal ,no rival .Throw the Prophet into Jos zoo lion cage,let see who'll shut the hungry lion mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Strangle, Cut Off Woman’s Private Parts In Ketu (photo) / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.