Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Plight Of Unilorites Living In Oke-odo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plight Of Unilorites Living In Oke-odo (462 Views)

Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Fight Erupts At Ile Epo Oke Odo Market Between Hausa And Yoruba Tribesmen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of Unilorites Living In Oke-odo by okokhaerat(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
it is with utmost disappointment that I write on behalf of the thousands of students that stay in various hostels at oke-odo, mfm and sanrab axis of university road, ilorin.. The issue of robbery and burgling has become a daily activity. We are never safe, we even get robbed as early as 9pm in our various hostels. Funny thing is, I'm sure the school authority is aware of this new development, but somehow choose to ignore because their own children are not affected. If it happens that we students decide to solve our problem ourselves, the police force who isnt doing anything about it will show up and blame us for jungle justice. Well if every student can be like me, we would be our own security. I hope this gets to the right channel and something be done quick before things start getting interesting.
#i am omo-ola
Re: Plight Of Unilorites Living In Oke-odo by Kdon2: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
okokhaerat:
it is with utmost disappointment that I write on behalf of the thousands of students that stay in various hostels at oke-odo, mfm and sanrab axis of university road, ilorin.. The issue of robbery and burgling has become a daily activity. We are never safe, we even get robbed as early as 9pm in our various hostels. Funny thing is, I'm sure the school authority is aware of this new development, but somehow choose to ignore because their own children are not affected. If it happens that we students decide to solve our problem ourselves, the police force who isnt doing anything about it will show up and blame us for jungle justice. Well if every student can be like me, we would be our own security. I hope this gets to the right channel and something be done quick before things start getting interesting.
#i am omo-ola

Your safety is in your hands guys,don't dull yourself

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Nabs Ex Militants And Bankers And Recovers Properties Worth 3 Billion Naira / Jungle Justice / Police Brutalize Nursing Mother, Baby In Ekiti Over Refusal To 'settle'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.