Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother (1072 Views)

Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by tabisegroup(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Away from all the misfortunes engulfing this country, a child has just been born with greatness and luck having born to see his GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER alive and hearty ..
Friends why not key_in to this uncommon and joyous GRACE of LONGEVITY by wishing the boy well.

"In the pictures below, Sediong with his mom, grand mom, great grandmom and Great great grandmom!!! Wow, how blessed can a baby be"

To the parents (my friends), Arch Andrew/Chioma Archibong #CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by Mikylopez(f): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
awwn dz is lovely i only saw my moms mother... and she died when i wad 5 i wish she stayed longer. can only pray my parents live a long life

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
God I use that woman as a point of contact to u , I will live to see my Great greatgrand children IJN AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by smark61: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amazing
Y is it always women
I have never seen a four generation men in one family not to talk of five takings pictures n celebrating longevity in d family. Is it that men don't live long. I must see my great great great grand children grow into adults by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by placeofallure(f): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Wow! Life expectancy seems to always favour the women more. God give me the grace to see my children's children. My grandma is alive, hale and hearty. God bless her.
Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by Realhommie(m): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2017
smark61:
Amazing
Y is it always women
I have never seen a four generation men in one family not to talk of five takings pictures n celebrating longevity in d family. Is it that men don't live long. I must see my great great great grand children grow into adults by God's grace
I've seen a pix of of four generation men in a family before.

To ur question "Y is it always women"?? It's not always women but it's common with the female folk, I think generally women live longer these days. In those days our grand mothers were married off some as early as even 13-14 years of age in which case she could be a grand mother by the time she's 40, a great grandma at 60 and a great great grandma at 85-90...

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by smark61: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Realhommie post=53545885] I've seen a pix of of four generation men in a family before.

To ur question "Y is it always women"?? It's not always women but it's common with the female folk, I think generally women live longer these days. In those days our grand mothers were married off some as early as even 13-14 years of age in which case she could be a grand mother by the time she's 40, a great grandma at 60 and a great great grandma at 85-90...

[/quo
Ya! Early marriage n early child bearing
Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by tabisegroup(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
smark61:
Amazing
Y is it always women
U shall have wat u say!
Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by smark61: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2017
tabisegroup:

U shall have wat u say!

Amen
Re: Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother by greatgod2012(f): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
God I use that woman as a point of contact to u , I will live to see my Great greatgrand children IJN AMEN

Amen to your prayer!

But remember the saying..... waa pe l'aye, oju e ko ni ri Ibi, ikan lo ma mu nbe! Meaning..... You'll live very long and not see evil, you'll have to pick one.

Ask that great great grandmother what she has experienced and still experiencing in life, you'll think twice before making her a point of contact in your prayers.

So, be careful what you wish!

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairalander Twins Celebrate Birthday Today / Car, Gas cooker, Blender and Baby cot available For Urgent Sales / A Divorced Single Mother Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.