Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son (photos) (824 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son (photos) by IecheM(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo shared this
adorable photo of his son, Kenechukwu on his
Instagram page.

He wrote ;

"The Santa that came to our house during
Christmas with blessings and made us
happy. As many of you that are waiting on
the Lord for this kind of visit, this year is
your year IJN".

www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-shares-adorable.html?m=1

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son (photos) by donolatunji(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
i love that man and thank god for his life.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Adorable Photo Of His Son (photos) by softwerk(f): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Congratulations Barr Kenneth Okonkwo after 10years of hardwork at the Oil well! shocked shocked shocked

Very pretty baby, but thank God the boy did not carry his father's Plantain Lips grin

Those lips are ONLY good for one thing, that is for...........Haba, this my MTN 30MBS don finish just now now?! shocked cry cry

How do I complete what I was saying now? cry

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Speaks At Kogi Entertainment Summit (photos) / Sean Tizzle And Babay Mama Are Expecting Their First Child(photos) / Davido Spotted Taking W.eed In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.