Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) (8982 Views)

Bbnaija : Kimoprah Shows Major Side Boobs In Bed ( Pics / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by potbelly(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Now that's real hommie... quote author=Realhommie post=53549226] And i didn't say it's a good thing.. My point is that of a society that has gone morally bankrupt. [/quote]
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by delli(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Child of dis world you have join bad gang abi

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Ritajovy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is bad!!
Sex!
Sex!!
Sex!!!
This is a three letter word that has been PROPERLY abused!!
Look at the small boy n d tiny gal!!......flee youthful lust!
Its a destiny eater!!
You may not really understand what u are doing now until its too late!
Life has stages..... U are a child n single now because thats the stage u are meant to be in presently! When things that are nt meant to be take place at the wrong time; there are consequences. You can't jump primary school n enter university. If u miss the important parts of ur life, u will end up defective.
Sex is to be enjoyed by married couples. Don't awaken love until its time. Explore ur childhood n singleness. Stop dabbling into things that can ruin you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by ghost08(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
his nose, his biz..
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by olafum1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Brown14:

Lol.. This had been uncommon to teenage American youths, have they started experiencing last days before us ni or how?

even u, ur profile dp fear me grin grin
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by yertyr(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Brown14:
Y u no add verse 6... dat wud have driven home d point
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Cambells: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lmao grin grin grin grin .. u are there already bruh grin grin
Tolexander:
But this is the present and you are part of it in SUPER PACK! cheesy
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
make the world kuku end
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Sard(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
Hmmmm
Bro, Philips Moore is not the guy in the picture. I guess you were so concerned about throwing jabs at religion that you didn't realize that.
He was only trying to make fun of the situation by saying "those kids were misbehaving because Buhari is not around". So whatever he wrote about Jesus should not be big problem here.
Besides, going by his other posts, he sounds more like a funny guy who shouldn't be taken too serious.

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sard:

Bro, Philips Moore is not the guy in the picture. I guess you were so concerned about throwing jabs at religion that you didn't realize that.
He was only trying to make fun of the situation by saying "those kids were misbehaving because Buhari is not around". So whatever he wrote about Jesus should not be big problem here.
Besides, going by his other posts, he sounds more like a funny guy who shouldn't be taken too serious.
wasn't throwing nothing just uploaded a contradictory post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Ross Quotes On Money And Fame No 15 Will Make you Shade Tears / Pastor Chris Was Cheating On Me. Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Cries Out / If You Meet Tacha One-on-one In This Dress, What Will You Tell Her? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.