Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky (659 Views)

The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by timidapsin(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerian Lady In Rivers State Cries Out about the persistent black sooth fallen from the sky in Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNa5I6q9ng

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by timidapsin(m): 3:10am On Feb 09, 2017
My God..
I think it is because we are black here that's why we are having black snow...
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by rusher14: 3:31am On Feb 09, 2017
It is a shame though.

This issue has been reported in various media for months now yet nobody seems to be able to provide a concrete reason for its presence.

When I say the African man is not innovative or inquisitive people would rain down with abuses.

How is it possible that we have neither investigative journalists, researchers, nor governmental agencies state or federal, to determine the source of these pollutants which are sure to lead to respiratory diseases to a lot of locals in the near future?

Shame of a nation.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by ayaside(m): 3:32am On Feb 09, 2017
That's sad.I think all over the world...The government is having issues in their various countries.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by wassade: 4:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Industrial waste will be the cause. Nigeria is dead nation or better call Zoo
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by ayourbamie: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Climate change
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by marshalcarter: 5:20am On Feb 09, 2017
woooooooooow shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady In Rivers Cries Out About The Black Sooth Falling From The Sky by boborosky(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2017
The government should set up a research team to find out what this is.

unfortunately this is a country where people's lives and welfare is of no interest to the government.

God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User's Response To A Babe's Advice To Guys - Classic! / Money Arena / EFCC Church Spotted In Benin City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.