Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am (4575 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am by ogawisdom(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2017
AgentGoat:

You are doing GHW what's the credibility of that one.

Why are you so sure it won't go like mmm?

Very credible bro

It will stay up till Nov 2017

Yes bro it's a Ponzi n no Ponzi lasts forever angry angry angry

D good news is dt here is an opportunity to make Money in a stable scheme.

People always talk of mmm but do u kw mmm ran for up to a year b4 crashing yes it tried angry angry
Re: I Am by Valfrankie(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
OK, so this guy fell out of favour with his band of guiders, and next thing he does was run to Nairaland to mastubate and cum all over the place. when the going was good at MMM and you were busy robbing everyone dry, it never occurred to you then that you were on the wrong path, suddenly you woke up one glorious morning when the same system that made you a man was experiencing challenges and ran here, a sanctimonious whistle blower. You fellow are deluded and should never be taken seriously, you can kill for fame!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am by Zaghs: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Valfrankie:
OK, so this guy fell out of favour with his band of guiders, and next thing he does was run to Nairaland to mastubate and cum all over the place. when the going was good at MMM and you were busy robbing everyone dry, it never occurred to you then that you were on the wrong path, suddenly you woke up one glorious morning when the same system that made you a man was experiencing challenges and ran here, a sanctimonious whistle blower. You fellow are deluded and should never be taken seriously, you can kill for fame!!!

Sharp
Re: I Am by fanny500able: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Aswear down, if MMM was a legal organisation.. This nigga deserves to be prosecuted.
Well, mr man, you're no better thief...the law will tie you down when it's time.. .

In fact, I think we now have a new lead to one of the criminals! Law enforcement agencies should start tracking you.

MMM guider scammers. ..
Re: I Am by themonk(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
mecussey:
mmm is gone for good...unless you guiders contribute money and fund the scheme. Honestly, no one is willing to PH a dime now unless old mavros are cleared.
Even if they guiders were not paid that much, MMM would have still crashed, It is not a sustainable system. Get it?
Re: I Am by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
November/December Seun and few wise nairalanders here try to warn y'all about the aftermath of the yeye scheme ,una no gree dey shout upandan like retired native doctor...Only for it to dawn on u now dey feel remorseful like agbero wey break soldier full light.... grin grin grin

Re: I Am by mecussey(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
themonk:

Even if they guiders were not paid that much, MMM would have still crashed, It is not a sustainable system. Get it?

It is a sustainable system if it has reserves...bank sustain there own system with reserves. Ask yourself, isnt life a ponzi scheme? Make konji disappear from every male animal and life itself will crash...lol. May be ur dad brought only 4 of you, now the 4 of you may procreate another 4 each making it 16 in a family, thats a ponzi scheme and its been sustained since Genesis.
Re: I Am by raayah(f): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2017
OP, to make you feel better.

Guider or not, recommitment or not, ALL Ponzi Schemes will fail.

Look, MMM will last longer than GHW and twinkas. You know why? Because of you guiders.

The work you guys put out on the streets to lure unsuspecting people to join your scheme, is amazing. No other scheme does that. That's why they'll crash earlier on. Because you earnestly sought out new people on the streets, while the rest are doing Internet and nairaland.

I don't have pity for anyone who has lost money to this scheme. I don't think guiders should reprovide help to anyone. let Ponzi schemers suffer this loss. Maybe it will bring about the death of this useless fad.
Re: I Am by NaWetinDey(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Philippines smiley angry

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am by raayah(f): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2017
mecussey:

It is a sustainable system if it has reserves...bank sustain there own system with reserves. Ask yourself, isnt life a ponzi scheme? Make konji disappear from every male animal and life itself will crash...lol. May be ur dad brought only 4 of you, now the 4 of you may procreate another 4 each making it 16 in a family, thats a ponzi scheme and its been sustained since Genesis.

Reserves where? Shebi there's no Central account? Stop using unnecessary things to compare to the silly ideology that is MMM.
Re: I Am by themonk(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
mecussey:

Do your math well, you can't keep increasing everyone's value without creating one. The source that increases the value is incoming members which would be one day exhausted or even unable to support the heavy load the fully grown triangle carries. Stop subscribing to the propaganda that compares MMM to banks.
Re: I Am by mecussey(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
themonk:

Do your math well, you can't keep increasing everyone's value without creating one. The source that increases the value is incoming members which would be one day exhausted or even unable to support the heavy load the fully grown triangle carries. Stop subscribing to the propaganda that compares MMM to banks.

Yes, u make sense...the top might one day become to heavy to support. However, life handle it by elimination (death), so that the pyramid will continue to be healthy. Banks handle it by heavy charges and tax. The new MMM can still follow suite and make sure the big heads at the top is checked and limits are set in order for the small babies at the bottom to grow. I think I know what I am talking about...though, Africans are not very productive yet, but sometimes, I think its because, life here is not even. The rich get richer the poor get poorer and opportunity is not always given to a 'son of nobody'. If everyone realises that he can help the next person and still get help later. There will be some kind of unity and peace in country. I have not seen any country as divided as Nigeria but during MMM...haha, u dear not talk anything against a mavrodian...lol...there was unity among them and the happines alone after they GH....wow. I still believe, thinkers should look into that scheme and make create an official site for Nigerians with CBN, it can be sustained either by elimination or checkmate.
Re: I Am by mecussey(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
raayah:

Reserves where? Shebi there's no Central account? Stop using unnecessary things to compare to the silly ideology that is MMM.

MMM crashed because, there was no reserve and the big heads were not checked. They took much without adding anything to the system. Solution to new MMM, create a researve, may be 10% from every PH and set limits to the pyramid. That is , when you reach a certain stage, you start affresh. This is the principle of life, its how life works
Re: I Am by Stanley187(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Op oh? U have removed all your posts and screenshots?

So u have some fat and oil in ur brain afterall?

Well, u will loose ur guardership real soon, don't say I told u so. You are already being processed.
Re: I Am by Stanley187(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
rottennaija:

I have, tailor Muhammad, with email knshow1000@gmail.com

Apparently the moment u spelt out his email, he already knew he was done for.
Re: I Am by rottennaija(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stanley187:
Op oh? U have removed all your posts and screenshots?

So u have some fat and oil in ur brain afterall?

Well, u will loose ur guardership real soon, don't say I told u so. You are already being processed.

Its a waist of time, the screenshot were already sent to support. They said they will look into it. People like him is what we don't need in the system. He is cancerous. When the going is good, he rocks with it, a small sign if trouble, he flees. Nonsense
Re: I Am by beckyoloye: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Just a quick update: I have used this technique to make #450,000 profit in 20days.

With instantpay, you never have to wait to get paid...no queue,no delay,...you get paid immediately....get paid #5,000,#10,000,#30,000,#87,500 even #1,250,000 daily .....don't just read and ignore,you can get paid today...to register as a member and start making your 250% return today visit https:///8fjKYm now to learn how to register and make money today.

HAPPY EARNING

Gbemisola Cole.
(Passiveincomelead)

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Restarts, Wipes Out Billions Of Investments / Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! / Another Ponzi Scheme Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.