Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Can You Unravel This - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Can You Unravel This (653 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Unravel This by stampico4: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2009
smileyWith just N6900 (3 Months Premium) in a Multi Level Networking MLN investment business, you stand the chance of insuring your health against Accident, Disability & dreaded disease(Cancer, Stroke, Hypertension, Hepatitis B, Diabitis e.t.c) and also make money for yourself while you network. Its co-sponsored by two(2) indigenous banks & an Insurance Company of high repute. For further information, Send sms text showing your FULL NAME, PRESENT LOCATION , TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS to 08138883392. The sky is just your staring point.
Re: Can You Unravel This by djungle(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked I smell something cool
Re: Can You Unravel This by stampico4: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2009
like what? if i may ask
Re: Can You Unravel This by djungle(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2009
Dunno. It smell like a scam.
Re: Can You Unravel This by stampico4: 1:53am On Dec 05, 2009
Why not try it out first before passing your judgement,you are not paying me any kobo.I am not giving you any bank account to pay in.I will only invite you to a seminar presentation, where you will be further enlightened by seasoned facilitators, then you can ask your questions and pass your judgement.I am already benefitting from it.So try it out my man, am sure you will call back to say thank you for this information.because people are already doing that as i reply your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Pmp Materials / Ccna Training / Get A Good Telecoms Job After My Training Workshops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.