Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Stroke: Preventing And Addressing It Naturally. An Amazing Story. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stroke: Preventing And Addressing It Naturally. An Amazing Story. (867 Views)

Best Ways Of Preventing And Treating Stomach Ulcers / Preventing And Controlling Meningitis: Health Advisory For Nigerians / Best Way Of Preventing And Taking Control Of High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stroke: Preventing And Addressing It Naturally. An Amazing Story. by knowhowk: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2017
I Read and found this Amazing and Helpful about Cayenne Pepper. What you sow inside your body is what you reap. Our body is designed to eliminate the wastes constantly, but if you put more toxins in it, the body needs a helper to eliminate the wastes. Let nature help to discharge the impurities and reconstruct the right conditions in the system. Allowing any foreign substance to enter your body, will make you more sick.
My father had a ischemic stroke around May 2010. According to his doctor, there was a cholesterol blockage in his brain. Back then, my father had bad health habits, he loved to eat fatty foods, especially pork. He drank coffee at least four times a day, with 2 teaspoons sugar in each cup, andthe drank too much alcohol.
My husband spent several years working in a Natural Health Retreat. He has a good knowledge about natural treatments, and he witnessed how guests were healed naturally.
Being natural health conscious we are aware of the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs to our bodies. I decided to jump on the computer and do some serious research about the natural treatment for stroke. Luckily, I found the page of Dr.Schulze, a Medical Herbalist, about using cayenne pepper for treating many diseases, including stroke. When students ask Dr Schulze “What are the ten most important herbs to have in the home?” He tells them, “At the top of the list is cayenne pepper, because it will make the other nine work better.” and because “There is no other herb stronger or more effective than cayenne to make immediate physiological and metabolic changes in the body. Cayenne moves blood. Without blood flow to sick areas, how can any herb work? The whole idea of using any other herb is to digest the chemicals in that herb and then get those chemicals into our bloodstream”. Dr Schulze used cayenne and fresh ginkgo biloba for his stroke patients, and the stroke victims show a big time improvement in 24 hours. Ginkgo biloba is used to prevent and treat stroke. It increases the blood flow to the brain and helps to prevent the blood clots. Gingko biloba inhibits free radical formation.
Finding fresh ginkgo biloba is hard. I did more research and found out that the garlic has anti-clotting properties, that will prevent the ischemic stroke. Instead of ginkgo biloba, I told my father to take cayenne pepper with garlic. (NOTE; Do not use garlic if the patient has a hemorrhagic stroke. Always ask your doctor for what type of stroke).
According to Dr. Schulze, cayenne pepper should not be taken in capsule form, because “cayenne’s healing action occurs right in your mouth. As cayenne touches your tongue, the cayenne absorbs in seconds and nerve endings send signals throughout the body – sending waves of fresh blood to wherever you are sick. New healing begins in seconds. These surges of fresh blood do not occur when you bypass the mouth by taking capsules.”
You should pick a cayenne with high heat, about 40,000 heat units, the higher the heat the more efficient it is. Make sure it is not over- heated by machine processing because the nutrients and enzymes are gone and it affects the healing ability.
I considered consulting my husband’s friend who is a Naturopath at a Natural Health Retreat for my father’s case. She told me to use cayenne pepper, garlic, no meat, and only vegetables and fruits. Avoid also the coffees and teas because of the caffeine, and drink lots of water at least two litres a day. It was a strict plain diet for my father.
When my father had a stroke, only his speech was affected. He can only speak two words and mention two names, even when he is talking to my mother, he calls my mother by my sister’s name and his tongue twisted every time he talked. His memory was affected, he always forgets things. He became more irritable because of his situation. As my father started taking one teaspoon of cayenne powder, one chopped fresh garlic, three times a day and my mother did reflexology twice a day, because she has a little background in reflexology, we noticed significant improvements in three months, my father can speak five to seven words! After more than a year, we found a website selling ginkgo biloba in powder form. Then we sent ginkgo biloba powder for my father and he noticed his memory gets better. For three years now, my father can speak straight as he was before and his tongue doesn’t twist anymore. I was so amazed! He was healed by the powerful cayenne pepper and garlic! My father now maintains the cayenne pepper and garlic but the dosage of cayenne is lessened to one teaspoon a day. And he still avoids the fatty meat especially pork, coffee, sugar and alcohol. Please Note that The active compound in cayenne Pepper responsible for its Medicinal Benefit is capsaicin.Dr.Wale ..I care.

1 Like

Re: Stroke: Preventing And Addressing It Naturally. An Amazing Story. by knowhowk: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Cayenne Pepper.,you can get it in the Local Market ,It helps .very cheap price.

1 Like

Re: Stroke: Preventing And Addressing It Naturally. An Amazing Story. by knowhowk: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cayenne Pepper helps Prevents Stroke ,increases the blood flow to the brain and helps to prevent the blood clots..Scroll up to see the Picture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legalize Indian Hemp To Ease Recession / 10 Proven Ways Regain Your Shape After Childbirth / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.