Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Free Practical Importation Lecture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Practical Importation Lecture (554 Views)

Small Scale Viable Exportation FREE Practical Training Info - Are U INTERESTED ? / Practical Importation Class / Free Practical Importation Business Training + Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Practical Importation Lecture by naijafinest: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
I am giving a full practical importation business lecture on whatsapp /facebook every friday to Sunday (3:times) a week. You can choose to join any of the week. But sorry to disappoint you the charge is no longer free. But #3k only. You can check my signnature to see other of my post .

Some Tips of what you will be learnig
How to source product from China and get then here
How to know hot selling product
List of hot selling products
How to sell your product very fast
My secret of how I made more profit in this recession
How to buy at cheapest rate in China
Buying directly from merchant
How to buy from China merchant using a very cheap currency that cost less than 100 naira/ the currency instead of buying with dollar that cost about #500/$ secret secret secret unleashed .we must all blow. Whatsap call07065843658. No time to waste recession can not hold you back!!!!!;

Re: Free Practical Importation Lecture by chordrylateral(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
And I will pay you 3k when there is DIY on this same forum
Re: Free Practical Importation Lecture by naijafinest: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you can get your "DIY" with free lifetime membership. Then good for you

(1) (Reply)

Your Bank's Exchange Rate, What Is It? / Bank Of Industry (boi) Promotes Made-in-nigeria Goods / Warning! 3 Careless Things That Exposes Our Bank Account Details To Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.