Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse (1049 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse by habgito: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Miyonse and Tboss were like the 'perfect' couple in Big Brother Naija house until he was evicted last Sunday, and learnt that she nominated him for eviction.

In an interview with Pulse, he talked about being disappointed and how she has given him a reason to have trust issues. He also talks about the fact that he discovered himself in the Big Brother House and how that has helped him be more confident. Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3MmfufNtI

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/being-nominated-by-tboss-has-given-me.html

Re: Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse by SexyNairalander: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
booked
Re: Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2017
those girls in the first pic looks like a purging rat on medication undecided

Re: Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse by Horlufemi(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
miyonse left the game and followed woman
Re: Being Nominated By Tboss Has Given Me Reason To Have Trust Issues - Miyonse by emitope: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
That's life bro....forget bbnaija or anything. Uve gotta beware of enemies both "internal" and "external". Like the Yoruba adage says..."biku ile o ba pani....."
U av to strike a balance between being too trusting and always seeing people as unreliable.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister Storm Omega Fire Church To Beg Apostle Suleman / If Efe Is Not Crowned The Winner, The Show Won't Hold Again Ever - Twitter User / I’m Making Mad Money After Escaping Sony Music’s Cage – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.