Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics (36039 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
The issue of domestic violence can not be over-emphasised. A woman was left bloodied after she was allegedly battered by her husband yesterday night. According to Human Rights activist; Emeka Ugwuonye who shared this, the woman is still in the same house with her alleged beater (husband) because she has no place to go.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/woman-left-bloodied-after-being.html

2 Shares

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
when will some men learn
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
Did her husband just woke up and started beating her for no reason?

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
no matter what she does, women are meant to provoke, while a REAL man deals with it without laying a hand on her. there are many ways to punish women even those that feel they are mad
Airforce1:

I'm not in support of woman battering and I've never hit on a woman before and may God not let that happen.

But I think women should watch the kind of language they use on their husband because not all man can tolerate foul languages from women.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Those 2 guys quoting me to type bullshit for cheap "Likes" should wait till I'm done before quoting.

Na people like una (pretenders) dey beat woman pass.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
some men re wolves.the man needs to be taking to the boxing Ring with Anthony Joshua to test his strength.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not in support of woman battering and I've never hit on a woman before and may God not let that happen.

But I think women should watch the kind of language they use on their husband because not all man can tolerate foul languages from women.

Last night I stopped by to pick up a friend, and overheard couple quarrelling.
The wife was calling the husband "Oloshi Oloriburuku okurin".
That's bad.
But you can tolerate "foul languages" from your fellow men abi.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
embarassed If her single friends ask her how far, she will say she is happily married. Unfortunately, scars don't hide under make up

12 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
lol
Stupedinluv:

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

That's bad.

Your English Sha. I am sure you will excuse the man's faults because he is a man. What if her husband is a bully and derives pleasure in intimidating her?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Airforce1(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your English Sha. I am sure you will excuse the man's faults because he is a man. What if her husband is a bully and derives pleasure in intimidating her?

You've just bullied me

4 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

And u think u are d one who made sense

Huh?

Then wait until u are married cos obviously u aint married yet.......

Luk, some womens character nd mouth will jst automaticaly raise ur hand against dem even b4 u realise ur hand hav left ur side

11 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Next person joor
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Origin(f): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Nowhere to go.

Ummmmm.

A choice between life and death, joy and sorrow, and nowhere to go?

I pray you find peace and joy and the knowledge to know that drinking garri as a free happy person is better than eating fried rice as a slave.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Point of correction,men don't "foul language"

Do u kno dat its rare for a guy squatting wt anoda guy 2 foul language his benefactor?

Then I wonder y a woman I went 2 her fadas hous wt my relations nd asked her 2 cum live wt me shld eva "foul language" me......

Madam if u dnt like my doings then pack nd disappear cos I'm d captain in my boat......

If my lady has d impetus 2 foul language me her husband, I gues ild also borow some of her impetus 2 nebuchadnezzar her!

Ho ha!

So make evribody gbadokwa anya o

9 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Artistree: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

That's bad.
Please read your first sentence again, this time very slowly. Does it make any sense to you?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Tbillz(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Woman always!!! I begin to wonder is kitten a blessing or a curse to women na# Just thinking

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by MrGreenMavro: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2017
see ha lips like shaun wright phi-LIPS own cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Kalman(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by teozey111(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2017
men who raise there hands on women are scums ....and women control ur mouth....not all men have head on their shoulders

4 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by MayhorE(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2017
she too dey bleach sef
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Rick9(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Bad
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by femi4: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
embarassed If her single friends ask her how far, she will say she is happily married. Unfortunately, scars don't hide under make up
You better go and marry....don't try to justify your singleness

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Opistorincos(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Raising fingers on a lady is effing bad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by passyhansome(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by SIRKAY98(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
What transpired?

Dont just come here and post rubish

D man cannot just stand up and treat you like this when you hv not got him angry or speak insultive words or you dont know your husband is your Lecturer, is your Boss or he forced you to Marry him ni?

In ORITSEFEMI'S VOICE:ILE OKO ILE EKO NI,WATERIBA MASEGBERAGA,IGBERAGA IGBENISANLE O,SEJEJE,IYAWO SEJEJE, grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by blackboy(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
The government needs to make it a criminal offence to do things like this with serious punishment for the offender
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by lonelydora: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
It takes a matured man to ignore a woman's rant.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.