Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Will You In This Situation(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You In This Situation(photo) (622 Views)

Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / Update: Fuel Supply Situation Nationwide / Senators Debate State Policing, Lament Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You In This Situation(photo) by milkymesh: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
#copied

A police officer stopped you, entered your car and demanded for your papers and after perusing, he said oga!
your papers don expire. You begged him but he won't let you go and after wasting an hour of your time, he
insist you must settle with 2500. You paid and he alighted from your car. You zoom off in anger and just a 2
minute drive from the scene, a phone rings in your car "Samsung galaxy". You picked, behold na d policeman.
"Oga sori wen I sit down for inside your car I forget my phone. Na me, the police man wey arrest you just now.
Abeg help me return am". What will be your response and reaction?

Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by Peera(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
My response- Your 'beg' is invalid just like mine was to you.
Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by mightyhazell: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Lol!

I go pity am return am

Dat kain guy go loyal later wink

3 Likes

Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by Erngie(f): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2017
I'll tell him where to come pick it. It's his phone
Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by Erngie(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Exactly
mightyhazell:
Lol!

I go pity am return am

Dat kain guy go loyal later wink
Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by austin2all: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm, e go hard sha.
Re: What Will You In This Situation(photo) by GOGMIG(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2017
I'll give him the phone but will purnish him first. I'll make sure he waste the #2500 he collected from me on transport or fuel.

GMI

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari's Government Of No Substance And Propaganda "-prof.farook Kperogi / Saraki’s Corrupt Hand / How Tinubu Killed Corruption In The Lagos Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.