Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC (2603 Views)

Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by AmadiAba: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
President Buhari has canceled a planned Interview with the BBC to quell apprehension on Nigerians over his health condition...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/337158

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Can't his handlers speAk on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by balanceofterror1(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Following
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by vanbonattel: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

Did we vote for his handlers to speak for us? We voted Bubu, Bubu is what we want.

14 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by ImadeUReadThis: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Can't Garba Shehu get an actor to go ahead and do the interview?

7 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by NeedGiftcards(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Lool..
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Sometimes I dey pity this man

If only he knew Nigeria will be too difficult for him to handle

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by chiefolododo(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2017
May the soul of somebody rest in perfect peace

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by CLASSMAN: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Something is not just righti wish him well sha am sure there is plenty of behind d scene activities going on tgathat we are not privy to
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by vanbonattel: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:

But the man no pity himself, he knows he is old, he knows he has very little education and yet he fought for 16 years to rule this country after a bad outing in 1984.

The baba caused the problem for himself, Tinubu just saw an opportunity to embarrass baba, so he set him up. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Source= igberetvnews.com

That's all I need to know that the news is as fake as Kim Kardashians's butt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by balanceofterror1(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
Born to rule mentality is his problem. @74 he thinks that he can perform.

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by ImadeUReadThis: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2017
This man is long dead.

The north is strategizing their next move in the background and from all indications they are not in any way ready to adhere to the constitution.

Things are about to get messy for the ACN faction of the APC.

The only saving grace we have now in preventing full blown Ab0ki foolishness in the North is the fact that the average Almajiri is indifferent to Buhari remains president due to serious hunger but that won't in any way prevent the extremist belly aching broke Ab0kis to use Buhari's official death announcement to riot and loot.

7 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by ImadeUReadThis: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Ioannes:
Source= igberetvnews.com

That's all I need to know that the news is as fake as Kim Kardashians's butt.

The question to ask is : did Buhari or his handlers arrange a press interview with the BBC?

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Franchise21(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Erngie(f): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2017
honestly he didnt know so he came in unprepared
Airforce1:

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

The question to ask is : did Buhari or his handlers arrange a press interview with the BBC?

Now that's a good question to ask egberetvnews.
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by talented143(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Illiteracy in its Pure Form

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Samunique(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
It is well !!!

I think it's high time we knew the true condition of Mr President if he's really sick, I don't think anything is new there after all he's an old man.

No responsible father will be away and keep his family on suspense while they are eager to hear from him in order to know his true state, most especially when negative news flies around about him and will refuse to calm the situation by speaking to his family.

I think Buhari should do the needful and should not play on Nigerians emotions if he's actually not incapacitated cause that will amount to irresponsibility !!!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by drss2(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
things to look out for paraventure buari dullard returns - alive.
1. if buari is exclusively shown on tv standing n walking on his own, den buari is well.
2. if buari is shown on a sitting position but still writes n speaks to d public, buari is well.
3. if d dullard is shown on tv for 4-7 seconds on a sitting position, looking like a lost sheep, not talking or speaking to anyone, den buari dullard is NOT WELL.

option 3 means dat buari is in a vegetable state. a person in a vegetable state is totally n completely unfit for office. he shoult be impeached immediately.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by AmadiAba: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Dont mind him... Zombie will always be Zombie

ImadeUReadThis:

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by BanevsJoker(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
I have a feeling whatever interview will be conducted over the phone, so they can use that comedian that impersonates him. YOU CAN'T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by omenkaLives(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2017
The monent i saw the source i simply hissed and didnt bother reading even the comments that followed.
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by BanevsJoker(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2017
drss2:
things to look out for paraventure buari dullard returns - alive.
1. if buari is exclusively shown on tv standing n walking on his own, den buari is well.
2. if buari is shown on a sitting position but still writes n speaks to d public, buari is well.
3. if d dullard is shown on tv for 4-7 seconds on a sitting position, looking like a lost sheep, not talking or speaking to anyone, den buari dullard is NOT WELL.

option 3 means dat buari is in a vegetable state. a person in a vegetable state is totally n completely unfit for office. he shoult be impeached immediately.
Danbaba Suntai immediately comes to mind. Another whom they claimed was "hale and hearty".

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Tbillz(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Self Deception!!!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by iluvdonjazzy: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2017
did he want to speak with BBC before?

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by oluwalewis(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

I think his housemaids will be in a better position to speak on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by EmmySparky(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
Dead men don't talk

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by oluwalewis(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Samunique:
It is well !!!

I think it's high time we knew the true condition of Mr President if he's really sick, I don't think anything is new there after all he's an old man.

No responsible father will be away and keep his family on suspense while they are eager to hear from him in order to know his true state, most especially when negative news flies around about him and will refuse to calm the situation by speaking to his family.

I think Buhari should do the needful and should not play on Nigerians emotions if he's actually not incapacitated cause that will amount to irresponsibility !!!
I love your idea but what if he is incapacitated, what should he do
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Lanretoye(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2017
which sauce is this soup made of?
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by Samunique(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
oluwalewis:

I love your idea but what if he is incapacitated, what should he do
We're saying almost the same thing here, if he's incapacitated then the party has to do the needful.

Period !!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC by absoluteSuccess: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Did we vote for his handlers to speak for us? We voted Bubu, Bubu is what we want.

One day, your quest for bubu will end at babu.

(1) (Reply)

. / There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria- Sanusi Lamido / Massive Turn Out As #EndSars Protest Begins In Abuja This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.