Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? (1125 Views)

Patience Ask Buhari To Treat Her The Way Jonathan Treated Aisha In 2011 / Art Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Aisha In A Jolly Mood / Where Is Aisha Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Muslim Mourning Period And Memorial Events: Widows are expected to observe a longer mourning period, generally of four months and ten days.

Is this why they said we should expect Buhari in 4mths time?

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
stop creating useless threads.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Airforce1(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Be very careful what you put out here sir.
you might think you're invisible or faceless, but when the torchlight is on you, you won't have nowhere to hide.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:

I am worried about my President and his wife.

It is obvious she is gagged and Buhari's absence is getting out of hand.

How can the first family be missing from public for more than 2 weeks!

Where una keep Aisha?
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by amsoslim(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Courtesy: MOE

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
you might think you're invisible or faceless, but when the torchlight is on you, you won't have nowhere to hide.
What crime have a committed by asking a question?

How can the first family dissappear from view in more than 2 weeks!

Something isn't adding up!

I did not expect Buhari's older sister to speak when Aisha is very much around!
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2017
I'm sure those who know what's happening know the truth.

Whatever the truth is, its like the sun. Nobody can cover it with their palms.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Ioannes:
I'm sure those who know what's happening know the truth.

Whatever the truth is, its like the sun. Nobody can cover it with their palms.

And so we wait for the next 4mths or at most 2019

Let's see how Buhari will campaign from his London hospital bed.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by marshalcarter: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Just incase it gets to fp

#CaRT€RWazHErE grin
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

And so we wait for the next 4mths or at most 2019

Let's see how Buhari will campaign from his London hospital bed.

Wait for four months ke?

I'm sure there's a statute of limitation on how long the president can be absent from his job before he is replaced.

Osinbajo is ready to take over power.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
Who this one dey threatened?

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Ioannes:

Wait for four months ke?

I'm sure there's a statute of limitation on how long the president can be absent from his job before he is replaced.

Osinbajo is ready to take over power.

There is no time limit on how long the President can be off from work as long as there is an acting President.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

There is no time limit on how long the President can be off from work as long as there is an acting President.

I'm sorry but I'm sure you'll understand if I refuse to take you as an authority on this subject unless you can point me in the direction of that part of the constitution that says so.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sorry but I'm sure you'll understand if I refuse to take you as an authority on this subject unless you can point me in the direction of that part of the constitution that says so.

That's the very point.

The constitution never mentions the maximum period of absence from office.

So if you are searching for it you won't see it.

The desperation and rascality of the Aso Rock cabal and some of Buhari's ministers is what we are witnessing or else a medical inquiry ought to have been set up by the AGF headed by the Minister of Health to ascertain and report back on the health of Buhari

This is one of the reasons Tinubu wanted Falana as AGF and why Buhari rejected him.
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

That's the very point.

The constitution never mentions the maximum period of absence from office.

So if you are searching for it you won't see it.

The desperation and rascality of the Aso Rock cabal and some of Buhari's ministers is what we are witnessing or else a medical inquiry ought to have been set up by the AGF headed by the Minister of Health to ascertain and report back on the health of Buhari

This is one of the reasons Tinubu wanted Falana as AGF and why Buhari rejected him.

Well then there is a precedence and I think it's time to pull out our ever useful "doctrine of necessity".
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by hannyjay(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Op so u dont knw y? D ans is SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER TO A ......
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by firstking01(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
If what the op posted is in correlation with when the muslim widows fast and mourns for 4 months then i think it's worth pondering about...my thought tho....this our useless govt have decieved us enough...nobody is praying for buhari to die but if he's surfering because of the economic mess he has put us into then let him bear the consequences alone because prayers of the elites has gone up to God, and you know God is not partial in judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Branzy(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm disappointed with this your comment I thought you were better enlightened ..you are just among them who don't know the tenant of democracy

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
[s]if what the op posted is in correlation with when the muslim widows fast and mourns for 4 months then i think it's worth pondering about...my thought tho....this our uselesd govt have decieved us enough...nobody is praying for buhari to die but if he's surfering because of the economic mess he has put us into then let him bear the consequences alone because prayers of the elites has gone up to God, and you know God is not partial in judgemental[/s].
rubbish
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by firstking01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
rubbish
Truth they say is bitter cool

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
rubbish

How long are muslim women mandated to mourn their husband?
Re: Is Aisha In Mourning? Why The Silence? by ImadeUReadThis: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
Truth they say is bitter cool

Very bitter for those that thrive in lies

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Scandal: Why Hasnt Sahara Reporters Come Out With More Proof??? / Saraki On 2017 Budget During Buhari's Presentation 14th Dec 2016 / Emir Sanusi's Comments Disgraced The North-northern Youths Says !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.