Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Abia Youths Writes On The Need For Abia To Produce Credible Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Youths Writes On The Need For Abia To Produce Credible Leaders (340 Views)

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / Imo State Youths Writes Open Letter To The State Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia Youths Writes On The Need For Abia To Produce Credible Leaders by NAPC1(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2017
By Michael Alli

(Chief Dr Emeka Charles Kalu As A Case Study)

The Man Emeka C. Kalu
A leader not a Ruler.

Give me a fire and I will give you light!!!

Who is a leader without a follower
Leaders lead people
Leaders are agents of change
Leaders empower
Leaders listen
Leaders inspire
Leaders make time
Leaders are decision makers

Dr. Emeka C. Kalu a man wordy of emulation, a man successful in his family,educational,business and diverse areas of exploits, a philanthropist, lover of the youth, and humanity at large.

A man who has equipped himself for the task ahead, who has the conscience driven drive to RESTORE the decaying and deplorable state looming day by day on the people, his people, GODS OWN STATE- ABIA STATE.

A man of great leadership qualities.
A man with a Vision.
A man of Integrity.
A man with the passion to learn continually.
A man with moral and ethical character.
A man who understands the purpose of work and human Organisation.
A man with great sense of humility.
A man who knows the place of communication and Accountability to good leadership.
A man who welcomes supportive ideas,listens and encourages the involvement of others in problems solving.
A man who believes in practicing leadership as a Team."WE" and not "I" Thereby making leaders in others.
A man that knows God.

What more will it take for ABIA STATE TO RECEIVE TOTAL RESTORATION COME 2019. In the place of DEMOCRACY.
I have always defined Democracy as a State of conscientious movement to unveil a unified majority.

Time has come for the people in majority not minority to look conscience wise and unveil this man who is conscience moved to cause a revolutionary restoration.

E.C.K (Atakata Agbọ1 of Igbo Land) as he is known agrees with Dag Hammarskjold view on leadership, which quotes:
"Your position never gives you the right to command. It only imposes on you the duty of so living your life that others can receive your orders without being humiliated".

Bearing in mind how grieved his people feel, and all they have to put up with due to poor leadership,
Cheif Dr. Emeka Charles Kalu calls out all wellT meaning Abians to support his mission, In a loud voice, the Voice of RESTORATION calls: Give me a fire and I will give you light!!!

http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/02/abia-youths-writes-on-need-for-abia-to.html?m=1

Re: Abia Youths Writes On The Need For Abia To Produce Credible Leaders by Afriifa(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2017
The whole Nigeria needs credible leaders.

Funny how it sounds "we got the people but we still prefer the same thieves, because they throw money around"

blame ourselves

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For A Hale And Hearty Man / INEC To Spend N19.1bn For Elections In 2017 / Trump Calls Buhari, Hails Fg's Anti Terror War – Punch Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.