Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters (980 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by eyesoflagos: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Gov Okowa Allegedly Set To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party- Saharareporters
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/gov-okowa-allegedly-set-to-welcome-ex.html

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
So nah same buhari do this one ?

Enemies of the state come and see

We need to call all our political appointee to order

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Suurulere(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
No comment till Buhari returns. Maybe the guy below me has something to say.
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by kabrud: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Welcoming a criminal with 350m, children of 8 will not see this.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by eyesoflagos: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Definitely
Suurulere:
No comment till Buhari returns. Maybe the guy below me has something to say.
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Actions like this requires a protest,a very serious one.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by verygudbadguy(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
We are our own problem.

The solution also lives in our heart. When we are ready to release ourselves from the bondage, we will.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Theyveedo(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Our money going to waste. Smh
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Imagine 350m to honour a life time unrepentant thief ? Under Jonathan Ibori fled to exile but under a corruption fighting Buhari govt he is being celebrated with 350m party ...Who's is Buhari deceiving?
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by mars123(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whereas a forward thinking governor is planning on teaching millions of its teeming youths computer programming to realise 21st century goals, those with 'our oyel' money are extremely clueless on what to spend it on. Something is seriously wrong with the SS.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by DrOkoroafor(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am just tired of these people. Oh my God!

Buhari and his dogs won't go for this man because he's an aide, and that's the saddest part.

There was a country.
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by mars123(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Imagine 350m to honour a life time unrepentant thief ? Under Jonathan Ibori fled to exile but under a corruption fighting Buhari govt he is being celebrated with 350m party ...Who's is Buhari deceiving?
are you serious right now abi you want thunder to fire you?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Goke7: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
The kind of news coming Delta these days is seriously competing with kind of news we hear from Trump's white house grin

DELTANS we de hail una
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Goke7: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you are very mischievous, was it buhari that jailed and released him. It is the same people who has both Jonathan and Ibori as heroes nah.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by akoko11: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Delta State is blessed, but her leaders are very bad
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by SalamRushdie: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
mars123:
are you serious right now abi you want thunder to fire you?

Please I don't want thunder ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by gerg: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm not commenting until they present evidence. For now, it's still a rumor or speculation

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by TheNonce: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
The friend of a convicted looter is also an executhief in training! wink
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by TheNonce: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep shut abeg....

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by omenkaLives(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am all too sure pensioners and civil servants are still being owed in that state, but just look at what that piranha toothed governor is making his priority.

And some people would think Buhari is their problem.

Why cant avengers blow things up for this blatant show of callousness?

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by dokyOloye: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
As far as IBB,Abdulsalam,OBJ and co are still celebrated in Nigeria,we will continue to celebrate our own thieves.
As far as Buratai,Danbazzau,Kyari,Amechi,Babachir Lawal are still holding govt posts,we will continue to celebrate our own thieves.
Sahara reporters,thanks,but no thanks.
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Forwardersam(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
eyesoflagos:
Gov Okowa Allegedly Set To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party- Saharareporters
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/gov-okowa-allegedly-set-to-welcome-ex.html

This is serious. May God help us
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr okowa I support u , go on.

if a mallam can budget millions of naira for aso rock villa hospital, yet travelled outside the country for foreign hospital... and no one sees anything bad in it.. especially the zombified zombies...

let the impunity continue.

if u say ibori is a criminal, pls tell me from the Holly president to the local government care taker who ain't a criminal.?
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by auggie340(f): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
unverified news...anybody could claim to av insider info
Re: Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters by Ysgold: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Forwardersam:

This is serious. May God help us
I saw you posted on my post "invest in gold 2017" but i can't view it. Please retype what you posted again

(1) (Reply)

I Am Willing To Give Up PDP Chairmanship For This Reason – Ali Modu Sheriff / See What Governor Fayose Gave Ekiti State Residents Today (Photos) / Why Buhari Must Run For Second Term – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.