Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? (1451 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / I Want To Use My Car For Uber Or Taxify, Which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by sharpwriter(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please, nairalanders, who can teach me hw to use my laptop system and android phone to make money......because all this yeye blogging tins and ad network together wit affiliates no show money ooo.....I don try tire, na time and effort wasting. Presently I am learning graphic design and I can now confidently design Business cards, logos, flyers posters and the likes; Please, I need suggestions. I am not joking please; and no insults. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by oyinzdml: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
its simple.. jst sell it grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by softboiy: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
sharpwriter:
Please, nairalanders, who can teach me hw to use my laptop system and android phone to make money......because all this yeye blogging tins and ad network together wit affiliates no show money ooo.....I don try tire, na time and effort wasting. Presently I am learning graphic design and I can now confidently design Business cards, logos, flyers posters and the likes; Please, I need suggestions. I am not joking please; and no insults. Thanks.
join fiverr and use ur skill to put money in ur pocket. even with only phone are making money on fiverr

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by sharpwriter(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
oyinzdml:
its simple.. jst sell it grin

If no be say I be godly man, I for say ''Thunder fire you'' for there....cos i say i dey serious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by sharpwriter(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
softboiy:
join fiverr and use ur skill to put money in ur pocket. even with only phone are making money on fiverr

Tnk bro...
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by hamlak(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Learn Sport trading from the site in my signature below for free

Then you can make money all day - any time you want.

Forget Affiliate marketing and Fiverr. This one is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by ahms12(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2017
hamlak:
Learn Sport trading from the site in my signature below for free

Then you can make money all day - any time you want.

Forget Affiliate marketing and Fiverr. This one is the real deal.
abeg you fit explain more on this
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by omachs(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
sharpwriter:

If no be say I be godly man, I for say ''Thunder fire you'' for thzere....cos i say i dey serious cheesy

He actually told you something meaningful... It's just your mindset though.... To make money your just have to sell, be it a product or a skill set(services). Transacting through Fiverr is a sale of your services.... Safe mate,
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by sharpwriter(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
omachs:

He actually told you something meaningful... It's just your mindset though.... To make money your just have to sell, be it a product or a skill set(services). Transacting through Fiverr is a sale of your services.... Safe mate,

If he meant that I should sell my skills, I am sorry then.... My mind was on the thought that he told me to sell the laptop.....abi you no see the mischievous grinning smiley he displayed?
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by Smile5n(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have a surprise for you!!! To see it,visit this link www.heavenlypay.com/?coolcash
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by dgbanj: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2017
I will advise you to learn and start affiliate marketing. Once you set it up I mean the free blogs you will be earning on autopilot. Watch this youtube channel to learn how to do it Here
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by joey150(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Plenty ways dey o. It depends on what you are good at
Re: How Can I Use My Laptop To Make Money? by sharpwriter(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
joey150:
Plenty ways dey o. It depends on what you are good at
Will you please list or expatiate on these plenty ways? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solve Your Unconfirmed Bitcoin Transactions / American Paypal / How To Start A Legitimate Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.