Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near (1983 Views)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Gabriel6(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
i know many has been reading this verse of the bible but don't understand. I too never understood until Trump became the president of US. let's check out the verse and what it said.

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (I corinthians 15v52). i think this our last chance to repent. those who has ear let them hear.

lalasticlala
seun
ishilove. abeg make una come see oo

1 Like

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by makelove2m(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gabriel6:
i know many has been reading this verse of the bible but don't understand. I too never understood until Trump became the president of US. let's check out the verse and what it said.

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (I corinthians 15v52). i think this our last chance to repent. those who has ear let them hear.

lalasticlala
seun

u talk bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
so how does yoruba bible version interprete #TRUMP? Trumpuuu abi...... mttshew boosit.....u are shosh a sit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by jonbellion(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
This needs to reach front page
People need to see this idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by hopefulLandlord: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
jonbellion:
This needs to reach front page
People need to see this idiocy

agreed bro

Mods, a front-page worthy topic

2 Likes

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by hahn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun fp please
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by hopefulLandlord: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
hahn:
Lalasticlala, seun fp please
the mods should do the needful
we need to save as many souls as possible from eternal fire from our loving god
CC MrPresident, MrPresident1
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Splinz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Young man, will you stop propagating nonsense!?? What has the last "TRUMP" which is the same as the last trumpet of Revelation 11:15 got to do with Donald Trump undecided
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
President : Donald Trump
Vice President : Mike Pence
Trumpet..... Or Trump-pence shocked shocked

MrPresident1, sukkott, what'ya say to this

2 Likes

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by onetrack(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow that is amazing. grin grin

Also Marine Le Pen is in the Bible: "Le Pen is mightier than the sword"

And Theresa May: "That I May know him...."

And Vladimir Putin: "For God hath putin their hearts to fulfil his will...."

And Angela Merkel (whose name derives from Angel) is mentioned in many places.

The signs are all there! grin grin grin Repent now, for the kingdumb of God is close at hand!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by correctguy101(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin Madt man grin
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Chiedu4Trump: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Gabriel6:

lalasticlala
seun

1 Like

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by deebrain(m): 3:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Whenever I am bored and seek the latest manifestation of stupidity in mankind, I visit the religious section on nairaland.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Chiedu4Trump: 4:02am On Feb 10, 2017
deebrain:
Whenever I am bored and seek the latest manifestation of stupidity in mankind, I visit the religious section on nairaland.

Enjoy it while you can, cause when the eternal oven hell gets you, it wont be funny
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by jonbellion(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2017
deebrain:
lol
100 likes bro

2 Likes

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by oaroloye(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Donald Trump's name is not in The Bible.

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by deebrain(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Enjoy it while you can, cause when the eternal oven hell gets you, it wont be funny

With the immerse stupidity, I won't mind.

Thanks.
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2017
deebrain:
Fact
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Gabriel6(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Fact
God bear me witness i have said my own it left for u to decide weda to believe it or not
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gabriel6:
God bear me witness i have said my own it left for u to decide weda to believe it or not
cheesy
Tell that to a new born baby

1 Like

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Ganjafama(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Another mumu post from another Christian dude.

1 Like

Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sometimes I wonder.
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by integritylady(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
trump 2 /trĘŚmp/ noun a trumpet or a trumpet blast. verb break wind audibly.
(contextual meaning)
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Last trump...
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by TBIZZY(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
What??
Re: Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near by Gabriel6(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
TBIZZY:
What??
why screamin

(1) (Reply)

Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses / I Want Islamic Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.