Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount (21036 Views)

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by trytillmake(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
softwerk:
I know some haters will soon come after me for this post grin cry

gr
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Great
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by Jokerman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
They should do fast before Buhari comes back o...

5 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by dejt4u(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yusuf Ali (SAN) is da boss! I respect that man

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by ndcide(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pdp should keep their eyes on the ball. APC wouldn't mind manipulating this recount. If they like they should do anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by victorazy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Love Machine:
Since buhari is not around,counting of votes should commence asap.

I tell u grin
They should do everything shap shap before Buhari their father go come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by ehissi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
victorazy:

I tell u grin
They should do everything shap shap before Buhari their father go come back.

Forgerrabout Jooor!! Buhari never show from London, but E picture dey everywhere.

Na because E never hear wellu wellu, E nor need to come Naija; na only one mess whey E go mess for London; counting go scatter immediately............. grin
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by marv1: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Watch what u say. What if their mandate was never stolen after the whole recounting?
tfems:
the voice of the people must be heard, and their mandate restored
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by marv1: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Watch what u say. What if their mandate was never stolen after the whole recounting? Nigerians and funny comments?
tfems:
the voice of the people must be heard, and their mandate restored
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by phenol33(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
what if apc win after re-counting the edo vote
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by BraniacX(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
phenol33:
what if apc win after re-counting the edo vote

Unless you were not there, or you'll know that that is a very long if
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by Dsov2016: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by BraniacX(m): 7:31pm
phenol33:

Thunder way go fire u, ur ancestors go feel am. Where on earth did u vote in the Edo elections . as far as I know and trust me it is very far obaseki won. Ize iyamu was busy receiving update via phone from his canvassers who knew they had lost but were feeding the original agbero false results for fear of their lives. Even tinfrastructure and PDP asked them to share when they saw the mood of the voters they refused to share except at okada where they igbinedion and his daughter share 10,000 naira and at uhumwode and orhiomwon where uroghide with the connivance of odubu shared 5,000 naira. Most people refused to vote PDP after taking there money due to oshiomole work in infrastructure the meeting he called for farmers where 60,000 farmers attended where he promised land for farming and c of o for those who already have farm and keying the state into the CBN anchor borrower's scheme and boi youth and artisan empowerment and reclaiming most of okada land from the igbinedion family.
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by BraniacX(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dsov2016:

Thunder way go fire u, ur ancestors go feel am. Where on earth did u vote in the Edo elections . as far as I know and trust me it is very far obaseki won. Ize iyamu was busy receiving update via phone from his canvassers who knew they had lost but were feeding the original agbero false results for fear of their lives. Even tinfrastructure and PDP asked them to share when they saw the mood of the voters they refused to share except at okada where they igbinedion and his daughter share 10,000 naira and at uhumwode and orhiomwon where uroghide with the connivance of odubu shared 5,000 naira. Most people refused to vote PDP after taking there money due to oshiomole work in infrastructure the meeting he called for farmers where 60,000 farmers attended where he promised land for farming and c of o for those who already have farm and keying the state into the CBN anchor borrower's scheme and boi youth and artisan empowerment and reclaiming most of okada land from the igbinedion family.

Are you done foaming in the mouth? undecided

I was there, i voted and yes, ize-iyamu was the more popular and desired candidate same as oshiomole was in 2008 and 2012

Now drop dead!!

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by MadeInTokyo: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
BraniacX:

Are you done foaming in the mouth? undecided

I was there, i voted and yes, ize-iyamu was the more popular and desired candidate same as oshiomole was in 2008 and 2012

Now drop dead!!

Don't mind that useless confused zombie typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by aluma(m): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2017
BraniacX:

its not does people shouting PDP dey all sold their vote in polling stations Apc 5k PDP 1k5 some places aPc 10k PDP 2k if u get 12 children wey go fit vote Watin go happen dat day
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by judondasylva(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice move
Re: Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount by tk4rd: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2017
I KNOW THERE ARE INTELLIGENT NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE THAT ARE GOOD IN WRITING PROGRAMS AND CREATING GOOD MOBILE APPS..
IF OUR LEADERS DON'T WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING, WE NIGERIANS WILL PUT THEM ASIDE AND SHOW THEM THE WAY.
CAN NIGERIAN PROGRAMMERS CONDUCT A COMPETITION WHERE THE COMPETITORS CREATE HACK-PROOF MOBILE APPS AND COMPUTER SOFTWARES THAT CAN BE USED FOR CONDUCTING ONLINE ELECTIONS.??

LET THESE ALL THE PRODUCED APPS AND SOFTWARES BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR VARIOUS POLLS AND PUBLIC CHOICE-MAKING..
IF THIS IS DONE, THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY WOULD START THINKING POSITIVE FOR ONCE..
PAPER COUNTING AND RECOUNTING IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.