Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance (14917 Views)

PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa / Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by gbegemaster(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
All of them should just get out. We are tired of recycled politicians. With the same people coming into power over and over again, we will never move forward lai lai.
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by JideAmuGiaka: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED. NEVER AGAIN WILL THE SATANIC PARTY RULE US AGAIN.

Everything that happened during PDP have, and is still happening under APC including Sicky Sicky president.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by jbcul4ril(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wrong political move if you ask me. How many political party in Nigeria have the crowd and structure outside APGA? None fellas
Preferable posh back your members from the ruling party .
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by OlaMiki: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
God"s Sent to CLEAR the satanic work of PDP tongue tongue
HARDDON:

if pdp is satanic, what should we call Apc? undecided undecided
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by JABB(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wait Let me call Ali modu sheriff and see what will happen grin grin grin

Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by auska2(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
MESSIAH tongue

demonic
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:

From what we have seen in the past two years PDP IS ACTUALLY THE PARTY OF SAINTS AND HONEST PEOPLE WHO NEVER TOLD ANYBODY THEY WERE SAINTS AND THINGS WORKED DURING THEIR TIME

APC IS THE SATANIC PARTY
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Hakeem3(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
I still prefer APC to PDP anytime anyday... don't quote my opinion cause it's mine nd mine only undecided
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Tarzaa(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by nattyGENT: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hahahahahahahahah

Apart from the fact that I'm FTC

I'm laughing because this is what I predicted

PDP's vertebrae is broken, not just the leg

And no matter how many party merges with PDP,

There's still nothing for the party

Why?

Because PDP = destruction, and those with eyes and sense will agree with me

Dasuki, Metuah, Madueke, iweala, Patience, her husband, Asari Tompolo, FfK, Fayose, Omisore, Obanikoro, abuhakar or something, Wike, and the rest of them representing PDP are thieves

They all have case files with EFCC, they have refunded money they didn't steal openly or secretly , and we know GEJ didn't visit Obasanjo to prostrate for his own goodness sake

So,

Ko le werk grin grin grin

Especially if anything democratic or people's is in the name of thier new party

anything PDP is error
you still dey sleep? Mbok wake up! APC has failed and is resorting to pushing blames to PDP. When shall APC accept their weaknesses and prove they can deliver? Allah, we will vote EXCUSES-RIDEN party out. OPEN YOUR EYES, USE YOUR BRAIN NOT religion & party.
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by teebell999(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-pdp-seven-parties-discuss-alliance/

These thieves want to come back to ruin Nigeria by fire by force!! God will not let that happen. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Ruggedpen: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hahahahahahahahah

Apart from the fact that I'm FTC

I'm laughing because this is what I predicted

PDP's vertebrae is broken, not just the leg

And no matter how many party merges with PDP,

There's still nothing for the party

Why?

Because PDP = destruction, and those with eyes and sense will agree with me

Dasuki, Metuah, Madueke, iweala, Patience, her husband, Asari Tompolo, FfK, Fayose, Omisore, Obanikoro, abuhakar or something, Wike, and the rest of them representing PDP are thieves

They all have case files with EFCC, they have refunded money they didn't steal openly or secretly , and we know GEJ didn't visit Obasanjo to prostrate for his own goodness sake

So,

Ko le werk grin grin grin

Especially if anything democratic or people's is in the name of thier new party

anything PDP is error
What of people that decamped have they turned saints, bros free your mind from hate, you will see that is only a new generation of youth with 21 century idea will change this country. APC is the worst theif, Okorocha, Amechi, Tinubu and that sick man covering them villa, now a lot of people are entering APC to seek covering, Orji, mbadinuju. Am tired abeg.
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Iamwrath: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
nattyGENT:

you still dey sleep? Mbok wake up! APC has failed and is resorting to pushing blames to PDP. When shall APC accept their weaknesses and prove they can deliver? Allah, we will vote EXCUSES-RIDEN party out. OPEN YOUR EYES, USE YOUR BRAIN NOT religion & party.

So you are asking me to accept your own opinion and forget about mine? No thanks APC may have failed you, APC has not failed me yet

Buhari didn't promise miracle, if you want miracle ask PEJ to release the 1trn in her Fidelity, the $175M in her skye, ask Tompolo to withdraw from 40B case case and forfeit the funds from Jonathan, ask Asari Dokubo to sell his private university built with bribes from Jonathan and remit the money to central bank

Ask iweala to return the several Billion $$ in her possession , protest for return of denziani's $20B Hyde Park funds the UK siezed

The list goes on and on, oh and they all have cases with EFCC, ICPC, and Supreme courts

Nobody returns money they don't have, ask Dasuki, Metuah, Obanikoro, FfK, Omisore and others to fully return thier loots, that's when there'll be miracle

Until then, shove your comments about APC failing you in your shithole
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Iamwrath: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ruggedpen:

What of people that decamped have they turned saints, bros free your mind from hate, you will see that is only a new generation of youth with 21 century idea will change this country. APC is the worst theif, Okorocha, Amechi, Tinubu and that sick man covering them villa, now a lot of people are entering APC to seek covering, Orji, mbadinuju. Am tired abeg.

If they have cases with EFCC then your argument might be substantiated

GEJ was president for 5 years, why didn't his EFCC arrest Tinubu and amaechi? Buhari has destroyed several politicians why haven't they been able to produce any evidence of corruption in retaliation? We've heard wike's calls, koro's confession, the Ekiti gate tape

Someone should play Buhari's cassette

Maybe you should read your own comment and open your eyes
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by MDOLOFU: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2017
madridguy:
so u are now enjoying the angelic party Ba? If PDP is satanic wat will APC be? U think properganda will save APC in 2019? We are getting wiser and don't need any body to tell us the APC is worst than PDP and the two of them are not option
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Ruggedpen: 5:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Iamwrath:

If they have cases with EFCC then your argument might be substantiated

GEJ was president for 5 years, why didn't his EFCC arrest Tinubu and amaechi? Buhari has destroyed several politicians why haven't they been able to produce any evidence of corruption in retaliation? We've heard wike's calls, koro's confession, the Ekiti gate tape

Someone should play Buhari's cassette

Maybe you should read your own comment and open your eyes
SGF,magu, dogara, Amechi have been petition severally but Efcc failed to Arrest him. Burutai have properties In dubai initially he denied and it was proved beyond reasonable doubt the case was close, Ibori is back and have disclosed his intention to joined the party of Saints so that he can be one. I can support my claim with documents if you doubt me. David Cameron said under Buhari Nigeria is fantastically corrupt that is absolutely true. Massive looting is going now. Check out budget for the 2 yrs he has been in power. Bro may ur life be like the current Nigeria under Buhari.
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Iamwrath: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Ruggedpen:

SGF,magu, dogara, Amechi have been petition severally but Efcc failed to Arrest him. Burutai have properties In dubai initially he denied and it was proved beyond reasonable doubt the case was close, Ibori is back and have disclosed his intention to joined the party of Saints so that he can be one. I can support my claim with documents if you doubt me. David Cameron said under Buhari Nigeria is fantastically corrupt that is absolutely true. Massive looting is going now. Check out budget for the 2 yrs he has been in power. Bro may ur life be like the current Nigeria under Buhari.

May your glory, health and well being be looted by your enemies the way Jonathan endorsed looting during his administration
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Ruggedpen: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Iamwrath:

May your glory, health and well being be looted by your enemies the way Jonathan endorsed looting during his administration

but if your APC members is among the looting, so shall all this be back to you, hang around your neck forever.
Re: 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance by Iamwrath: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Ruggedpen:

but if your APC members is among the looting, so shall all this be back to you, hang around your neck forever.

So now you attach condition abi?

I return am to you 101%

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election / FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.