Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Expat Life - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expat Life (834 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expat Life by Seina: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2009
Most of the expatriates do not just go to destinations that have panoramic scenery.  But they also consider the economic stability.  Considering the cost of living, salaries and quality of life is necessary because being an expatriate UK would be useless if you yourself could not afford to live there.
Re: Expat Life by hadexman(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2009
This nonsense, by the way how many Seina we now have on this forum?
Re: Expat Life by Vicjustice: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
Seina:

Most of the expatriates do not just go to destinations that have panoramic scenery.  But they also consider the economic stability.  Considering the cost of living, salaries and quality of life is necessary because being an expatriate abroad would be useless if you yourself could not afford to live there.

Reading this post, i knew that by no way would this nonsense come from the Siena that i know hence i was compelled to scrutinise the poster's username then i observed the E and the I are reversed and this gives you S[b]E[/b]ina instead of the S[b]i[/b]ena that we know. I think this is an apparent attempt of deception to tarnish the gentle giant's reputation
Re: Expat Life by phuckNL: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
Vicjustice:

Reading this post, i knew that by no way would this nonsense come from the Siena that i know hence i was compelled to scrutinise the poster's username then i observed the E and the I are reversed and this gives you S[b]E[/b]ina instead of the S[b]i[/b]ena that we know. I think this is an apparent attempt of deception to tarnish the gentle giant's reputation

Does Siena own the name? Why can't this simply be someone who is Seina. All this unnecessary politics sef. Which repuation person dey get for online forum sef
Re: Expat Life by hadexman(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2009
phuck_NL:

Does Siena own the name? Why can't this simply be someone who is Seina. All this unnecessary politics sef. Which repuation person dey get for online forum sef

Hey Buddy, Vicjustice is right. The poster is not the right Seina we know, this one is just a counterfeit,
Re: Expat Life by phuckNL: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^^

Did you read my post?
Why can't someone else be SEINA. Why does he have to be a counterfeit. If my username is Radexman, does that mean i am a counterfeit. Do you own copyrights or patents to hadexman?
Re: Expat Life by pappyray1: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ Phuck_nl

Nice words.

(1) (Reply)

Backpackers / Any Place Like Radisson Blu In London? / Hello Nairalanders,my Uk Visa Will Expired In 2 Months Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.