Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) (13509 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by zoba88: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ekiti Councillors organise solidarity rally for Fayose

Councillors in one hundred and seventy seven wards in Ekiti had organised solidarity rally for the state's governor, Mr. Ayodelele Fayose and PDP Chairman in the state, Bar. Gboyega Oguntuase today in Ado-Ekiti.

The councillors who are all members of the Peoples' Democratic Party converged at Fayose's Campaign office , Ado- Ekiti and marched to the Party's Secretariat in Ajilosun.

Speaking on behalf of the councillors, the leader of Councillor in Ado- Ekiti Local Government who is also the Chairman Councillors' Forum , Hon. Mustapha Anifowoshe explained the rationale behind the rally. He said the councillors were out to show their unflinching support to the governor and Bar. Oguntuase.

Hon. Mustapha described court judgement against the Executive Members of PDP as something that could not be accepted by the entire members of the party.

He commeded the efforts of the governor in his bid to transform the state.

In his remark, the leader of the house in Ijero Local Government who is also the spokesperson of the Councillors' Forum , Hon. Damilola Owoeye said Fayose has done well in all ramifications and described him as the Architect of Modern Ekiti .

On PDP'S executives, Hon. Owoeye said Bar. Gboyega Oguntuase and his team are the recognised excos of the party .

While receiving the councillors at the Party's Secretariat, the Party's Publicity Secrtary, Mr. Jackson Adebayo said any member of the party who is not under Senator Makarfi is not a member of PDP.

The party's spokesperson therefore thanked the councillors for their courageous steps and promised that the executive members would continue to give them necessary support.

Earlier , at Ijigbo Round- About , the 177 councillors had a public seating where they passed votes of confidence on Gov. Fayose and Bar. Oguntuase.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/ekiti-councillors-organise-solidarity.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by zoba88: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by zoba88: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ah ahn...Fayose??
D crowd even big pass our #IStandWithTinubu consolation rally
Ngenebobrisky I can see u viewing.. Are u speechless?

18 Likes

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
EKITI PEOPLE REALLY LOVE HIM.SEE THE ENORMOUS OUTPOURING OF LOVE.WELL DONE OSOKOMOLE!! THE ONLY PROPHET WHO SAW BUHARI PLAYING SQUASH IN LONDON TODAY WAY BACK IN 2015 cool cool cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
the clueless nature of Buhari is really making the empire of fayose to grow stronger. grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Ekiti people don suffer
but u as a nigerian is smiling abi.

zombie with there suffering and smiling are like 5 and 6.
fayose the apc nightmare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Dhayor001(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land fraught with so many funny people. These same people sat at home on Monday abi Fayose has been selling kerosene to them at N50 per liter or they buy dollar at N170?

We will all be alright las las

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by strangest(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
My dear South-south, South East and most especially the South-west. ..
We have seen how the north shared all the juicy position, we have seen a failed leadership under APC.

Fayose is definitely the next president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by itsik(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Even lawyers came out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by TRIED4NOW: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
WHO DO YOU THINK WILL IS BETTER FOR NIGERIA?

FAYOSE OR BUHARI?

CLICK LIKE FOR FAYOSE OR SHARE FOR BUHARI

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by olureignforever: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose, famuse, falese, fasese
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Choi! Ekiti people don suffer, so all the councillors who are supposed to be the people's representative say they are perfectly in support of boda Peter even when the only achievement he's recorded so far is cutting ponmo and eating at local restaurants? .....Agbako gomina le ni o

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Hayorstimmy: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
He's the mastermind, he knows how to play politics on people.... He'll embezzle our money and still makes you love him the more.
He's my main man.
#jagaban
#osoko

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose the lone voice Ekiti people love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by OlaMiki: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
educated illiterate (certificate forgers lawmakers/councilors) and lazy youths with brain in their stomach. what do u expect ?
MidolsStudent:
Ah ahn...Fayose??
D crowd even big pass our #IStandWithTinubu consolation rally.
Allah wetin dey happen today na?
Ngenebobrisky I can see u viewing.. Are u speechless?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by OlaMiki: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
brainless conclusion
strangest:
My dear South-south, South East and most especially the South-west. ..
We have seen how the north shared all the juicy position, we have seen a failed leadership under APC.

Fayose is definitely the next president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
2018 gimmicks in full throttle.
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
OlaMiki:
educated illiterate (certificate forgers lawmakers/councilors) and lazy youths with brain in their stomach. what do u expect ?
cheesy shatap i know you are an afonja muslim fron osun state what has ur governor done for you rather than creating an idp camp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu . We the good Yoruba people will gladly release Fayose to the Igbos. #Iranu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
osoko!!!
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
cheesy shatap i know you are an afonja muslim fron osun state what has ur governor done for you rather than creating an idp camp
u mean our ogbomosho brown roofed IDP camps??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you are feeling this Governor "click Like"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Nellybii: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
virginboy1:
If you are feeling this Governor "click Like"

What is the exchange rate of likes to Naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
i ngeneukwuewu the goat with my afuOnja fellows are been smacked on the face daily by this man we think we so much hate.

On behalf of my fellow zombies, i apologise to the greatest leader in southwest (mr. Fayose) for the many times we called him names.

Honestly Fayose is fit to rule Nigeria in 2019 because for now, his voice is the only lone voice in the wilderness defending me and my fellow zombies from tyrant Buhari and making life easier for the downtrodden.

Respect SIR!!!!!!

shut up flat head, stop pretending to be some1 else, I just can seem to understand why Nigerians keep getting more idioti* and stup*d every day. We are trying to get youths that love dis country to be leaders. But people like you want the same old trash like fayose who can't pay his workers for months talkless of generating internal revenue. Make him the president of ur village instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Odkosh: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
some ppl will not like this. fayose for president in 2019. that is the only man than can win that seat for PDP. meanwhile am for young democratic party YDP.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by kibra4u(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
The next Governor of Ekiti State by the Grace of Almighty God. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by zealblinks(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
QuietHammer:
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu . We the good Yoruba people will gladly release Fayose to the Igbos. #Iranu

oga speak for yourself
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Una try grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable – Senate / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Probe The Reported Killing Of 150 Biafra Agitators – South East Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.