Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,673 members, 7,840,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigeria Moves Up Nine Places In The Latest Fifa Rankings, While Afcon Champions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Moves Up Nine Places In The Latest Fifa Rankings, While Afcon Champions (430 Views)

FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] / Nigeria Moves Up In June FIFA Ranking Both In Africa And World / Nigeria Moves Up To 50th In FIFA Ranking After Beating Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves Up Nine Places In The Latest Fifa Rankings, While Afcon Champions by Icedprince1d(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Despite not qualifying for the just concluded Afcon which was won by Cameroon, the super eagles of Nigeria has risen 9 spots in the latest FIFA rankings released today, as they are now placed 41st in the world and 7th in Africa.

The super eagles have been impressive in recent matches as they seek qualification for the Russia 2018 world cup. Meanwhile Cameroon whom the super eagles face in their next w/c qualifying tie has risen 27 spots to be placed 33rd in the world and 3rd in Africa after winning the just concluded Afcon few days ago.

Argentina, Brazil,Germany, Chile and Belgium are the top five team in the FIFA world rankings, while in Africa Egypt remains the best placed team after an impressive outing in the just concluded Afcon that ended in a final defeat to Cameroon, while Senegal, Cameroon, Tunisia and Dr Congo make up the top five.

See top 10 rankings below....

Africa

Egypt- 23rd in the world
Senegal-31st in the world
Cameroon- 33rd in the world
Tunisia-36th in the world
Dr Congo- 37th in the world
Burkina Faso-38th in the world
Nigeria-41st in the world
Ghana- 45th in the world
Ivory Coast-47th in the world
Morocco-48th in the world

World
Argentina
Brazil
Germany
Chile
Belgium
France
Columbia
Portugal
Uruguay
Spain

http://princepalacenews..com/2017/02/nigeria-moves-up-nice-places-in-latest.html#.WJyIYz5adr4

Re: Nigeria Moves Up Nine Places In The Latest Fifa Rankings, While Afcon Champions by Chikelue2000(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cameroon kwa? Footballer-- 1week- $300,000 Graduate -- 100yrs-- $300,000. Yahoo boy.--4month $300,000 Teacher----- 500yrs--$300,000 Networker---6months---$300,000 Drug dealer-- 2days- $300,000 Politician-- 24hrs--$300,000 Armed robber- 10mins--$300,000. Choose Your Career Wisely!!! I've made my choice. Don't ask me what i chose. Oya leme cm & b going. Good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

National March For Alexis Sanchez To Leave The Arsenal / Let Me Look For Trouble / With Henry Onyekuru’s Dazzling Form Does Nigeria Need Ademola Lookman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.