Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

An Executive Producer Ran Away With My Money-bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Executive Producer Ran Away With My Money-bovi (472 Views)

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Executive Producer Ran Away With My Money-bovi by splendid22(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
The talented comedian shares the story of how he started out in the industry serving Richard Mofe Damijo and losing money from his major TV production because his executive producer refused to pay his own share of the money.

He said: ”Fame hit me before I was even ready for it. I had no car, I had no good clothes but I refused to dwell on it. I had no girlfriend, I had nothing. I was the one physically taking the tapes of my soap opera to all the TV stations myself .

“I was seeing friends doing well, but I knew this work had to grow and reach out to people. Those days, I usually take public transportation, I decided to stop taking public transportation once it was 1.45 pm because secondary school would have closed by then and when they see me in the bus, they would start making all sorts of fun about me. After the TV programme had run for 2 years, my executive producer refused to give me my share of the money 7.4m naira.....

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/executive-producer-ran-away-money-bovi/

Re: An Executive Producer Ran Away With My Money-bovi by angelTI(f): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Grass to Grace story.

Everybody has his/her own even OBO grin tongue grin
Re: An Executive Producer Ran Away With My Money-bovi by dorry62(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
It is good to 'blow' tongue
I must be Great
I must achieve my potentials
I go make this moneyyyy

(1) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi: Family Issues Official Statement / Check Out Susan Peters N1.8 Million Dress She Wore For Amvcas / Beverly OSU Celebrates International Women's Day In Racy Beach Shots With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.