Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) (20899 Views)

The Teranga Lions Of Senegal Also Arrived Russia In WAKANDA Style / President Biya And Wife Host Cameroon National Team For Winning AFCON 2017 / President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lionesses For Coming 2nd At AWCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
President Paul Biya and wife Chantal Biya on Wednesday, February 8, honoured The Indomitable Lions at the Banquet Hall of the Unity Palace following their Africa Cup of Nations victory on Sunday. 

During the event, Paul Biya awarded medals to the Indomitable Lions and congratulated the players for their resilience and patriotism throughout the tournament, which was organised in Gabon from 14 January to 5 February 2017.

See official photos from the event above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/president-paul-biya-hosts-indomitable.html

1 Like

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Young03(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
better country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
See healthy fresh, fun loving, sports loving president. I'm beginning to jealous Cameroun cry

33 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
And we no even qualify

2 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Drversatile: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is how to treat your heroes not the Dalung and PMB version.

53 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
It is good for honouring your citizen and people who work with you, it helps give them the morale to do greater things for you as the leader.

Do you know that this man is another African dictator who doesn't like to leave power and has been there since 1982.
He is also the highest earning African president, while his citizens are living in absolute poverty .
These people claim that children are leaders of tomorrow but they won't leave power for them , do you mean that children that are born in 1982 are not yet adult or when is their own tomorrow?

Well Panadol is now N300 , I can't be given myself unnecessary headache when I get my own things to think about that will Better my life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Beno3: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
good cheesy wink
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by sisqology(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Our own president is sick / dead grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by slurryeye: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Young03:
better country

Really?

Better country with the same idiot as president since 1982. Fvcking 35 years bro.

You better know what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by project55: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
I saw this pic here funny Tho. ..

9 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Meanwhile when our women won their own competition Buhari and Co nkiru give them face angry

Click like if you believe Buhari is a disappointment.
Click Share if you think Buhari did well to avoid the women.

12 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sit tight Dictator. This his wife hair will always be budgeted as part of Cameroon recurrent projects.

2 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by julioralph(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
nice
but I wonder how low this man go bow, this time around wey dem don win d afcon... I mean if he can bow like this, just because their women's team came 2nd behind Nigeria's falcons grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by holicalpha(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Not like bubu who didn't "expect" our Eagles to win any medal during the Olympics..

This is a President.

Modified:

For those who are into soccer betting..

Here's a booking code if you're interested .

3GKGF2T.

U can edited matches(their options) to your satisfaction.

Add or remove matches..

Won 114k,last month ending.

5 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
See healthy fresh, fun loving, sports loving president. I'm beginning to jealous Cameroun cry

Relocate now! who hold you
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Optional1 wen is chelsea vs Burnley
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by room089: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wetin make I talk?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
While he's busy ordering the killing hundreds of people in southern Cameroon after shutting down internet in that part of the country to hide it from the world.
Guess most haven't heard of it cos it was hidden from the world.
I despise that man who has been ruling for 35 years and still counting

9 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by slurryeye: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
People should please stop singing the praise of Paul Biya abeg. It is really annoying angry

Paul Biya is the 3rd longest serving president in Africa with 35 years after Mbasogo of Equitorial guinea and Dos Santos of Angola both who have been in office since 1979.

Until we kick out the likes of Biya, Mbasogo, Mugabe, Afwerki, Deby, Dos Santos, Museveni, Al bashir and Nguesso just like we did Jammeh, Africa we continue to be backwards

5 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Southern Cameroon is on "fire"; Biya has shut off internet access to people of Southern Cameroon there is a ploy to cut off all mobile communication. Public and private sectors have been on black out for three months now, I wonder why it has not made news in Nigeria or other part of the world.

People should stop celebrating this man on NL

7 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by InfinixMine: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
The First picture...

Thanks for checking it again!
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
The First Lady sha.
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by Mmikee: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by bedspread: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
SUCCESS HAS PLENTY FATHERS
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by femi4: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Optional1 wen is chelsea vs Burnley
Sunday 1:30pm

Burnley vs Chelsea
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
femi4:
Sunday 1:30pm
Burnley vs Chelsea

hey love
how you doing?
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by justjify(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
SOME BORRI PLS TELL HER WHAT THAT IS. IT'S A TROPHY AND NOT A BABY

4 Likes

Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by femi4: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

hey love

how you doing?
I m good sweet...looking forward to the weekend
Re: President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
femi4:
I m good sweet...looking forward to the weekend

same here can't wait..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Watch CAF Awards Live On Nairaland. / Interesting Article About John Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.