Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 (719 Views)

Clone Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Already Released Ahead Of The Official Lauch / Bluboo S8 Specifications And Price: A Clone Version Of Samsung Galaxy S8 / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by Joel3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
first observation. the screen is not that sharp. secondly there is no where to select edge, 3G or LTE . the guy said it just auto it select itself. this was a red flag for me. I already know it's a clone but I was looking for clear justification as the guy keep telling its original. one thing is my awareness.

among all the imitation of the screen was superb in rating. is this one a clone Samsung? yes it definitely is.
Re: I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Joel3:
first observation. the screen is not that sharp. secondly I there is not where to selete edge, 3G or LTE . the guy said it just auto. this was a red flag for me.

among all the imitation of the screen was superb in rating. is this one a clone Samsung? it definitely is.

You ruined the guys day......
buying samsung requires more caution than any other phone in and out of this earth for sure.
Re: I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by Joel3(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

You ruined the guys day......
buying samsung requires more caution than any other phone in and out of this earth for sure.
the guy was actually looking for someone with no idea of phone the phone was perfect and look like the real. that network mode that was not present on the phone raise my consciousness that it's a clone.

they wanted to rush me but I chose to settle down and operated it. l I was not born yesterday.

my lesson. i paid for their transport though.
Re: I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ori yo e i almost bought a brick Gionee E3 yesterday but my mind is fighting me to not buy now am very happy the guy want to dope on my work see wetin recession cause he tried with his effort so that i can buy
Re: I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by ILOVEGARRI: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Same here,almost brought a fake infinix hot 4,infact i almosy paid,i jes decided to send cpu z to the fun just for fun,den the shocker,it displayed tecno j8,16gb int memory nko turn 4gb,i told the guy str8,he nor even argue
Re: I Almost Bought A Clone Samsung Note 2 by joey150(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2017
This is what happens when you try to buy cheap phone from different "guys".

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Android Smartphones In Nigeria under 70000 / What Is Wrong With My Camera? / Tecno L9 Plus Full Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.