Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans (26525 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Mrjo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
That's cool of him in the pix

[b]hello nairalanders, pls if u have any legit job I can do to make a living, pls help me out.Presently am dropping out of my HND program at Mapoly due to lack of fund for the skul fee. Pls am not here to beg for fund but only a job to move on, I was one of the victim of the popular ponzi scheme, I've worked for 2years to send myself back to skul, only for me to get hooked up with the ponzi scheme at the very last minute so I can afford my rent, after paying school fee, I ended up loosing all my savings worth over 160k. Now am dropping out of skul because of 51k skul fee. But I believe that God knows best. You can throw jabs at me I don't mind, all I want is Pls find me a job, not really necessary an office work, preferably weekly wages, I had nothing to move on with me now. If u are reading this, and U have a slot to engage me with Pls don't hesitate. I can work in any field if am been put through, I can travel if there is guarantee of accommodation
I have ND in Estate management with Upper credit.
This is my WhatsApp contact O7O 33266193, I stay in Abeokuta.
Thanks In anticipation.[/b]
hahaha watin concern apc and ur wahala?
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by ikp120(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
That's cool of him in the pix

[b]hello nairalanders, pls if u have any legit job I can do to make a living, pls help me out.Presently am dropping out of my HND program at Mapoly due to lack of fund for the skul fee. Pls am not here to beg for fund but only a job to move on, I was one of the victim of the popular ponzi scheme, I've worked for 2years to send myself back to skul, only for me to get hooked up with the ponzi scheme at the very last minute so I can afford my rent, after paying school fee, I ended up loosing all my savings worth over 160k. Now am dropping out of skul because of 51k skul fee. But I believe that God knows best. You can throw jabs at me I don't mind, all I want is Pls find me a job, not really necessary an office work, preferably weekly wages, I had nothing to move on with me now. If u are reading this, and U have a slot to engage me with Pls don't hesitate. I can work in any field if am been put through, I can travel if there is guarantee of accommodation
I have ND in Estate management with Upper credit.
This is my WhatsApp contact O7O 33266193, I stay in Abeokuta.
Thanks In anticipation.[/b]

Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Criticize001(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
sleeknick:
How can he have Asian fans? angry
This one weak me...

That guy can participate in the next under 17 world cup cool
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
grin
Is that head real shocked
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Is that head real shocked

grin grin Spongebob is kinda cartoon network character.
Kwn for its flat head.
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
grin grin Spongebob is kinda cartoon network character. Kwn for its flat head.
WA haha ha That head got me rolling grin
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by curvilicious: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Haute:
I'm FTC all the way from the FCT.
I honestly have nothing else to add.

Been looking out for FTCers
Where una hide since?
How market?
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by joowealth(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
as in

Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by Mavor: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
georgementday:
Even da ebony guy is asian too?
his dad is from taiwan
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by freakthingz(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onoshad:
dat way

Ayy trap by the subway that way* in quavos voice

Only a few will gerrit
Re: Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans by zukor: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
How does this affect the price of kerosene in oyingbo market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Stuns At United Nations / Burial Of Kasimu Yaro Aka Uncle Gaga (Photos) / Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.