Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An (421 Views)

I Need A Web Script From Code Canyon / Good Web Hosting To Use For My Blogging Career / Best Hosting To Use For My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An by Wikiforum(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To Another,It is your responsibility to create and maintain your backups, below is a basic guide how to make a backup of your website data.

I Know Many People Have Being Having Issue Moving Your Already Uploaded Web Script To Another Hosting, Many Even Pay Professional Thousand Of Naira Just For A Minute Job If You Are Really One Of Them This Topic Will Really help sorry the was no time to work on picture this topic Is Too Good.

What is a full backup?
A full backup is a backup of both all website files/directories and the MySQL databases which are required for a complete
restoration of your account.:

Step 1: File Backups
1) Connect to your website via FTP.
2) Find the HTDOCS folder you wish to backup.
3) Download the HTDOCS folder to your home computer and keep it in a safe place.

Step 2: MySQL Database Backups
1) Login to VistaPanel.
2) Open phpMyAdmin
3) Connect to the database you wish to backup
4) Click the EXPORT tab.
5) Select all your tables from the list
6) Click zipped compression at the bottom.
7) Click the Go button.

Source https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/02/simple-tutorial-backup-move-web-script-one-hosting-another/

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers: Exclusive Branding Offer For 5 Persons / Understanding How HTTP, HTTPS And WWW Works / Get Your Own Verified UK Paypal Account Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.