Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say (374 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Pictured With Crutches In Public Trying To Enter His Car / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say by respect80(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
From the antecedents and hand full of episodes we have seen for sometime now the placard being displayed by the guy in the picture below seems to prophesy the future of our politicians.

One day the only thing that will be left for the poor to eat will be the rich

Click like if you think the guy made a point or click share if you doubt it.

Re: What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say by ufuosman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
True, it will happen like a film, one day, just one day. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say by respect80(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
ufuosman:
True, it will happen like a film, one day, just one day. I rest my case

Seriously that placard got me cracking my ribs grin
Re: What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
PISS E GO BE
Re: What's Your Take On This. Enter And Have Your Say by mich24(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
In the placard lies the future

Meanwhile someone is about to murder someone here grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Saying "Every Family Has Family In Lagos?" / Kenya Court Jails Doctors’ Union Officials Over Strike / 2017 Budget Public Hearing Enters Day 2 At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.