Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North (62397 Views)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Throwback: What Ekweremadu Said About Yar'adua's Medical Vacation. / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by nrexzy: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Iamwrath:
Thank you Al Jazeera we are not afraid

As for the ediots trying to insult me in Thier mentions remember aljazeera didn't write this

Site disclaimer indicates this :

You Smart...
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by AngelicBeing: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2017
sad
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by GeneralAchuzia1: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2017
paulsir:
but awolowo is 100% better than a runaway and coward ojukwu that caused the death of 3 million and fled to Abidjan with his family members.

Awolowo the best strategist that won the biafra war single handedly. If you doubt it ask your folks.
You mean Awolowo of cursed memory.the suicide king who took his own life with 20# otapiapia? the joke is on you afonja

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by francisbarrack(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
See how they quoted Fayose who is far greater than Awolowo.

And d bear bear man (0jukwu).

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Visiting Nigeria is a NO-NO for the next 12 months.
It is gonna be DICEY! embarassed

What a yahoo republiQUE!

It would be interesting to watch an AFONJA-ALMAJIRI battle of wits for a change! Let us see who awon "AFONJA" will trick to do their dirty work this time. grin

Eastern and Southern Nigeria, FALL BACK and let the "owners of Nigeria" duke it out. . . . While you perish in hunger and protests for the next 8 years!

The saga of the "Half-Dead-Northern-Presidents" continues.

Lemme see how Nigeria is gonna dodge this bullet. Ouch!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Omonigeriarere: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
See how they quoted Fayose who is far greater than Awolowo.

And double greater and fearless than that coward called Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by drnoel: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
IslamicRebel01:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/02/muhammadu-buhari-inconclusive-medical-vacation-170208160716535.html

Rubbish!! All rubbish cos Buhari is not dying anytime soon. Besides the Nigerian constitution is clear on this matter, they can't hope to stop Osibanjo if it ever happens that Buhari passes on before tenure expiration. If they hope to use the constitution as a yard stick then their hands are tied. This reason is clear, cos if anything happpens to Osibanjo then they have buried themselves. There are many warring factions waiting for any form of opportunity to raise theirthe heads. The north may be power hungry but they are not stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
One thing for Sure, no second term for Buhari!
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Is my sincere prayer that, he get better sooner. But, to throw in the towel is always difficult for people in this part of the world, as if the position is permanent.
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by seeyouin2019: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Candyrain:

I think AL Jazeera is a fake news site and IPOD owned, what do you think?

then let All hail the almighty IPOB...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Danzakidakura:
i am a north christian and I love my people but until the northern Muslims have a clear mind and pure love for one Nigeria if not they will keep dying in power ,because you cannot rule this our beloved country with divisiveness .
You are pathetic,you are not even from the north,nobody has monopoly of death.
Be careful what you wish another person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2017
drnoel:

Rubbish!! All rubbish cos Buhari is not dying anytime soon. Besides the Nigerian constitution is clear on this matter, they can't hope to stop Osibanjo if it ever happens that Buhari passes on before tenure expiration. If they hope to use the constitution as a yard stick then their hands are tied. This reason is clear, cos if anything happpens to Osibanjo then they have buried themselves. There are many warring factions waiting for any form of opportunity to raise theirthe heads. The north may be power hungry but they are not stupid
Thank you my brother,hatred blinded many people to the extent that it has become impossible to differentiate educated ones from uneducated goons on nairaland.
PMB will rule till 2023.
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Danzakidakura:
i am a north christian and I love my people but until the northern Muslims have a clear mind and pure love for one Nigeria if not they will keep dying in power ,because you cannot rule this our beloved country with divisiveness .

lol I can now understand y your people voted the other guy yet he failed.
I think GMB has done quite well relative to how he met Nigeria. Don't forget tgr fact that our main source of income has reduced by half,yet no unpaid salaries. Lots of massive infrastructural projects have started.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by drnoel: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Thank you my brother,hatred blinded many people to the extent that it has become impossible to differentiate educated ones from uneducated goons on nairaland.
PMB will rule till 2023.

Bros no vex, I believe u understood what u wanted from my text. Please I am not for Buhari or against Buhari neither do I have or feel any atom of hate for him. I dislike the hardship his government has imposed on Nigerians but then again Nigerians are difficult people to please. Still with an exchange rate of 500 to a dollar, who is deceiving who? With all due respect Sir, Any sane mind that still holds euphoria for this government with such an exchabge rate is either not thinking clearly or is a bigot and must have his her head examined (no insults meant).
Now that said, let it be clearly noted that in the spirit of fairness, Buhari was elected into office weather rigged or not he was elected officially. Nigerians suffered him into office so Nigerians will have to suffer his policies. Next time they should be wiser who they give their votes. If that means Buhari will be there till 2023 then I laugh at such an idiocy. What do I care, am I even Nigerian anymore? Fairness and the rule of law must prevail, those are what interests me.
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by lordyugo: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
divicoded:

Yes, Fayose is the Jesus Jesus the Flatrons, and redeemer of the Igbos, the saviour of the flat_heads. He is far greater than Ojukwu and albino rat in the cage
All hail Fayose, the lion of the lily_livered flaatties

loooool the NAIRALAND PAPA RESIDENT RIFF RAFF, reporting for duty. U jus got to luv those great igbo ppl tormenting u in real life. Hv told u fight that afonja genetic malfunction of laziness nd truancy nd go get a job

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by lordyugo: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
lastpage:

Al Jazeera has not said anything intelligent, beyond what an "ordinary IPOD Yoot" would have said so whats the biggy in their conjectures?
We have seen how biased they are, in the Syrian conflict and the Israeli/Palestinian conflicts as well

Let me address more salient issues below:

In summary, Nigeria has a constitution that says the V.P becomes the President, if anything untoward (God forbid) happens to the President.

The South East Governors do have their own caucus meeting, it does not mean they want to take over government! grin
The South West Governors do have their own caucus meeting too, it does not mean they want to take over government!
What about APC Governors, PDP Governors, Arewa Forum, Afenifere forum, Ohaneze, Niger Delta forum, e.t.c... should we also "read meaning" int their meetings and say they all want to prevent a Yoruba Vice President from "fulfilling the letter of the Constitution"?

Al Jazeera is known for stoking trouble and unrest in other countries and that is why their Editor was locked-up and charged for acts against the state in Egypt and other places.

In the unlikely event that Buhari cannot continue to hold office, Vice President Osinbajo WILL become the President and NOTHING will happen.

Having said that, our President "Sai Baaba" is in good spirits, has overcome his illness and would be back in Nigeria within the next week so all these speculations are the handiwork of children of ANGER and HATE.
God has once again put the criminals in Nigeria to shame and made the children of Anger and Hate, to die of their hatred!
tongue tongue

Buubu will be back and stronger......Criminals have no hiding place.

BTW: Jagaban and APC Akande were with Buhari TODAY February 9, 2017 in London. The 'pinture' was carried by many Newspapers and TV hounds but Al Jazeera was "blind" to it. undecided

Lastpage!

the article was written by an afonja

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by EternalTruths: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Visiting Nigeria is a NO-NO for the next 12 months.
It is gonna be DICEY! embarassed

What a yahoo republiQUE!

It would be interesting to watch an AFONJA-ALMAJIRI battle of wits for a change! Let us see who awon "AFONJA" will trick to do their dirty work this time. grin

Eastern and Southern Nigeria, FALL BACK and let the "owners of Nigeria" duke it out. . . . While you perish in hunger and protests for the next 8 years!

The saga of the "Half-Dead-Northern-Presidents" continues.

Lemme see how Nigeria is gonna dodge this bullet. Ouch!

Obj wanted to trick the glorious SS/SE to come to the aid of Osibanjo by inviting Jonathan and saying that 2019 is the turn of Igbos.

Unfortunately for him, Igbos and SS people rebuked him.

Afonjas should fight their battle alone
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
lordyugo:

loooool the NAIRALAND PAPA RESIDENT RIFF RAFF, reporting for duty. U jus got to luv those great igbo ppl tormenting u in real life. Hv told u fight that afonja genetic malfunction of laziness nd truancy nd go get a job

Son, I remember you now! She was a borehole, I mean your m*m. Even with 10 condo*n, it was still express way! What a pity son? Anyway I gave her 20k and she told me it will feed both of you for 3 months, I wonder what you people eat
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
mantosa:
Fisayo wrote it & Al Jazeera deem fit to carry it right?

Don't also forget Al Jazeera's readers that cut across globally.

I'm actually quite disappointed if you say Fisayo is your friend; he penned down his opinion about the state of Nigeria which got picked by an international platform while you're here on NL saying no international community knows Fayose, away from the context of the write up.

I was actually referring to that literally. Of course fayose is known internationally as 1st a governor and also a rabble-rouser in the country's opposition party
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by jude33084(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Let me see how the Yoruba will fight off the Hausa Fulani on this one? grin

It happened to the South ( minority ) they came out victoriously tongue

I haff find trouble lols
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Obj wanted to trick the glorious SS/SE to come to the aid of Osibanjo by inviting Jonathan and saying that 2019 is the turn of Igbos.

Unfortunately for him, Igbos and SS people rebuked him.

Afonjas should fight their battle alone

Amen!!!!
AFONJAS are truly amazing. cheesy
Boko Haram go make Lagos dem headquarters I swear.

About time too!
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by lordyugo: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
divicoded:

Son, I remember you now! She was a borehole, I mean your m*m. Even with 10 condo*n, it was still express way! What a pity son? Anyway I gave her 20k and she told me it will feed both of you for 3 months, I wonder what you people eat

looooool RESIDENT NAIRALAND RIFF RAFF
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
lordyugo:

looooool RESIDENT NAIRALAND RIFF RAFF
?

Do you mean your fther is a riff-r*ff
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by Sctests: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
yorubas are on their own, if Booharry dies in power. Only idiots in SE/SS will fight for you. It's time to reap the fruits of hatred you've sown in the south. I'm seriously salivating. grin
Re: Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North by lastpage: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
amazingspiderma:

Pay per post, you have been noticed. Now go and collect your wages for today.

Ipod Yoots!

No be only "per post", it is per "click"..............Sugoomu! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.