Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (1854 Views)

2019/2020 Nigerian AGIP Exploration Ltd Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Award Scheme / Apply For Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited by debawilliam1: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
NCDMB, NAE Flag-off Sea-time Training for 20 Cadets SEE LINK HERE

The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) have flagged-off Sea Time Training Experience program for 20 cadets.

The program is aimed at reducing the nation’s dependence on foreign personnel in the marine operations.

The trainees were selected from the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS).

To participate in upcoming opportunities, create an account on NOGIC-JQS portal today!

It's Free > SEE LINK HERE

Stay on track and never miss out on Industry Training/Job Openings.

Join our mailing list > SEE LINK HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited by subseaman(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2017
debawilliam1:
NCDMB, NAE Flag-off Sea-time Training for 20 Cadets SEE LINK HERE

The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) have flagged-off Sea Time Training Experience program for 20 cadets.

The program is aimed at reducing the nation’s dependence on foreign personnel in the marine operations.

The trainees were selected from the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System (NOGIC JQS).

To participate in upcoming opportunities, create an account on NOGIC-JQS portal today!

It's Free > SEE LINK HERE

Stay on track and never miss out on Industry Training/Job Openings.

Join our mailing list > SEE LINK HERE
Sir,when will the shortlisting start,am really interested in it.ur response would be highly appreciated.
Re: NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited by debawilliam1: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
my understanding is that the shortlisting would be done with in the 1st half of the year. i am not privileged to the exact date
Re: NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited by subseaman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
debawilliam1:
my understanding is that the shortlisting would be done with in the 1st half of the year. i am not privileged to the exact date
thanks,but from what I read on their website,it seems they have already shortlisted candidates for it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities / Star Diamond Organization Is Real?? / Graduate Assistant Job Recruitment At The Confederation Of African Football (CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.