Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Wife's Going Deaf - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wife's Going Deaf (622 Views)

My Encounter With A Deaf And Dump Pretty Lady. / Akpos And D Deaf Kitchen / Wife's Going Deaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's Going Deaf by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
A teacher was telling the 4th grade class about today's lesson
'i'l say a letter of the alphabet and you'l gimme a word that starts with that letter so lets start with letter A'
all the kids raised their hands but little johnny was almost jumphng out of his seat trying to get picked
the teacher knew johnny had a filthy mouth and wud say a word like ass or asshole so she picked wendy
wendy said apple
'good now letter B'
again johnny wuz jumping on his seat but teacher picked bobby who said 'Ball'
this went on and on till they got to letter R with no one except johnny raising his hand and jumping
teacher thought and thought and wen she finally culdn't think of any filthy word that starts with R she picked johnny
he screamed ' A R-RAT, A BIG FAT FUCKIN RAT!'
Re: Wife's Going Deaf by donsponky(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
that forking joke is fucking good, and the poster is a mother fucker wink
Re: Wife's Going Deaf by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ahem!
Re: Wife's Going Deaf by Foxybone(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
i thought ur topic was wife going deaf u BIG FAT FUCKIN RAT. Try to go in liine with ur topic next time cool cool cool
Re: Wife's Going Deaf by D1KeleVra(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2009
Thot hitler was dead

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Lounge / Pub Singers / A Woman Has Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.