Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares (620 Views)

Imo Assembly Impeaches Eze Madumere, Deputy Governor / Eze Madumere Releases Statement On Impeachment / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by ogbonnayauche: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE
PRESS RELEASE
ROCHAS AND I ARE INSEPARABLE -MADUMERE DECLARES

Prince Eze Madumere, the Deputy Governor of Imo State has reiterated total never-can-change loyalty for Rochas, adding that the Governor will remain his Leader, mentor, role model and that nothing can separate them.

The Deputy Governor made the declaration while receiving the Executive members of ‘Rochas People’s Movement’ led by its Chairman, Rev. Simeon Nwaulu when the group paid him courtesy visit in his office.

Prince Madumere described Rochas People’s Movement as a major structure for Rochas Okorocha which according to him has done many exploits in the past, even as he commended the leadership of the organization for spreading to all the States in the South-East and South-South.
He charged the Executives of the organization to galvanize their members for the on-going APC membership and re-validation exercise, adding that the party is already making progress in its agenda to rebuild Nigeria and put it on a solid foundation.

Pledging to support the group, Prince Eze Madumere charged the executive to reconcile aggrieved members of the organization which according to him would ensure peace and progress of the organisation.

Earlier in his remarks, the leader of the group, Rev. Simeon Nwulu described Prince Eze Madumere as humble, loyal, role model and epitome of good administrator, who has used his wealth of experience in supporting Owelle Rochas Okorocha to build a better Imo State.

Nwulu said the group is happy with the activities of Prince Eze Madumere, adding that Rochas Peoples Movement has completed all necessary arrangement to honour him with the award of the best Deputy Governor in Nigeria.

He pointed out that the exemplary life of Prince Eze Madumere has shown that Owelle Rochas Okorocha has planted and produced a tree that will yield good fruits.

Nwulu said that the organization is on a mission to capture the South-East and South-South for APC, even as he solicited the support of Prince Eze Madumere.

High point of the event is a presentation of a sculptural piece to Prince Eze Madumere by the group which signified according to Rev.Nwulu Imolites’ desire to explore Madumere’s innate leadership qualities while thanking Governor Okorocha for choosing a right deputy that is loved by all.

For: Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media
Chris Akushie

Re: Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by maryjan8(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good
Re: Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by ufuosman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na so he dey start, 2morow na, he go say he one be governor, rochas no go agree wit am, b4 you see them don separate. Politicians una too lie, nobody the loyal again. You only loyal to get what you want
Re: Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by yarimo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yeye man just simple declared that you want to be governor of Imo state, that is when you will no the meaning of inseparable.
Re: Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
He wants to be Governor but Rochas won't even consider him
Re: Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares by mykelmeezy: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

ICPC Should Call Nigeria Immigration Service Ilorin To Order / Gov Ayo Fayose Exposes The Lies And Deceptive Side Of Buhari, Watch Video / Osinbajo, Cjn Differ On Corruption In Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.