Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,367 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Advice On AC Wahala - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice On AC Wahala (643 Views)

Help My 98 Camry Vibrate On Engine On D, More On AC On / . / Please Advice: What Car Should I Buy For Mom ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On AC Wahala by Majidmuhammad: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with my 2007 Avalon XLS AC. When the car is in park, the AC chills well.
Once I engage the gear and drive slowly it begins to produce hot air, I have to accelerate and move at a fast pace for it to begin producing cold air again. Please advice me on the possible problem and solution. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Advice On AC Wahala by ekpeye(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Majidmuhammad:
I don't know what's wrong with my 2007 Avalon XLS AC. When the car is in park, the AC chills well.
Once I engage the gear and drive slowly it begins to produce hot air, I have to accelerate and move at a fast pace for it to begin producing cold air again. Please advice me on the possible problem and solution. Thanks in advance.
The air filter is blocked. If u can locate it somewhere under the pigeon hole at the front passengers seat, clean it or you replace it. Dont let the AC technician deceive you..
Re: Please Advice On AC Wahala by Majidmuhammad: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz what do you think?
Re: Please Advice On AC Wahala by mosbus: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Majidmuhammad:
Pls the problem is not your filter,you need to service your throttle head,and your nozzles,your idle control is low,pls take your car to a good mechanic,
For any more questions pls fill free to whatsapp me on 08026941215,

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Complete Shaft And Absorber Of Honda Bulldog 95 / Fight.$.thread:$ufc 234 Live Stream (9:30 PM ET) Reddit / Volkswagen Passat 1.8 2002.. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.