Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tired Of Being Single And Lonely? Females Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tired Of Being Single And Lonely? Females Only (479 Views)

Tired Of Being Single / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Single And Lonely? Females Only by slimandfat: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hi are you tired of being single, lonely and spending your weekends alone? Hit me up let's talk, get to know each other and hook up, distance is not a problem for me.
I'm 30 years old male, chocolate skin, nice, humble, fun to be with, caring, smart..... etc
Don't call or text me if you're not serious, thanks.
Phone: 09064181702.
Re: Tired Of Being Single And Lonely? Females Only by mrjaybaba(m): 4:07am On Feb 10, 2017
OP, you are not the only one in that situation.

Its good to be with a tall,pretty n educated girl.
Hit me up and let roll baby.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Women Are Cheap And Lose This Days Episode (one) / Admin Pls Help, My Husband Have Starved Me Of Sex For A Long Time / Ask Me Any Question On Romance Advice/tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.