Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fastest Way To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fastest Way To Die (1647 Views)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Die by seunny4lif(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin
When the person that is doing you is stronger than your pastor and Angels are calling you grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Die by seunny4lif(m): 3:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Lala oooooh
Re: Fastest Way To Die by Horus(m): 3:55am On Feb 10, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Fastest Way To Die by FakoMaybach1: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2017
make i book arik business class here..This one na front page material

So funny
Re: Fastest Way To Die by ipobarecriminals: 5:37am On Feb 10, 2017
sad snap finish and
Re: Fastest Way To Die by Day169: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2017
..what if, perhaps the other photographer who took this slowpoke's picture has enough anti-venom serum on site? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fastest Way To Die by azimibraun: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Ordinry Snake na automatic front page..this one wey be snake plus snake eggs ah! The speed to FP go dey too much sotay e go over shoot FP run way sef... but that photographer on die sha. the snake go customise. Him own special "quick death, never come around again venom" for am. See how the snake the look am. " Ur own don finish today"
Re: Fastest Way To Die by ojimbo(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Uh lala!

Re: Fastest Way To Die by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Lols.... is dat dieing posture

Can u c me
Re: Fastest Way To Die by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin This one na hydrabad weed
Re: Fastest Way To Die by sinkhole: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
As long as the guy does not move his body the snake may likely not bite, the guy probably know the trick wink But who con snap the guy na cheesy
Re: Fastest Way To Die by nenedima(f): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Surely we moving to fp. Alert me when we are there finally grin grin
Re: Fastest Way To Die by seunny4lif(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Tell lala grin grin
azimibraun:
Ordinry Snake na automatic front page..this one wey be snake plus snake eggs ah! The speed to FP go dey too much sotay e go over shoot FP run way sef... but that photographer on die sha. the snake go customise. Him own special "quick death, never come around again venom" for am. See how the snake the look am. " Ur own don finish today"

(1) (Reply)

Nasir Elrufai. The Muderous Midget Who Replaced Buhari / AIT Apologizes For Buhari Documentary / Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.