Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari (712 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Adamawa State Govt. Dedicates Friday & Sunday For Buhari’s Special Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by naijabadoo(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Yola— Governor Mohammed Jibrilla of Adamawa State
has announced that the state will, today and Sunday,
offer special prayers in mosques and churches for the
speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Governor Jibrilla, who spoke at the end of the state
weekly executive council, observed that any leader
required prayers no matter his or her health status.

He said: “President Muhammadu Buhari needs the
prayers of all Nigerians to enable him pilot the affairs
of the country effectively. This, we have been doing
even before he travelled for his vacation and we will
not relent.

“As the Governor of Adamawa State, I deserve special
prayers from my people to enable me accomplish the
dreams of governing the state well.”

He reiterated the desire of the state government
towards providing dividends of democracy to the
people, pointing out that as the government closes up
with its road network projects, attention will now be
shifted to the health and education sectors.

>> http://gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/adamawa-state-dedicates-friday-sunday-to-pray
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2017
wish u quick recovery baba
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by izzou(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

Even the Bible specified the illness the sick people that Jesus healed had

The presidency has refused to tell us the state of his health. I don't know if he has been healed or if I just pray for a resurrection of the dead.

I wish him well . I would love him to be alive and see how he will be kicked out come 2019
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by LIBSocials: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Pray hard
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by vanbonattel: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2017
They are praying for baba while the nation is rolling backwards? Who is praying for Nigeria?
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by Nogodye(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Pray for the Leader and the nation as well...
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by Agimor(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Well it's not a bad thing. Even the the said that we should pray for our leaders. But in Buhari case we were told bluntly that all is well with Bubu that he only travel for vacation leave.
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by Chikelue2000(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:
grin

Even the Bible specified the illness the sick people that Jesus healed had

The presidency has refused to tell us the state of his health. I don't know if he has been healed or if I just pray for a resurrection of the dead.

I wish him well . I would love him to be alive and see how he will be kicked out come 2019
Hehehehehehe
Just pray for his health
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by searchng4love: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmm just hmm
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by TheNonce: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Eye service prayer!
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Why pray for a hale and hearty man to be healed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by Bujumbura(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Adamawa is one of the unproductive states in this contraption called Nigeria that doesn't bring anything to the table so they need to wallow in their stupidity and mediocrity to sustain themselves

1 Like

Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by hakeem4(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2017
I heard adamawa state has more Christian's than muslims grin
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by DozieInc(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by doingood: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why are we praying for a hale and hearty man
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
this is the only prayer point they should be raise 'o lord heal buhari and let him resign his position as nigeria's president '
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by CharleyCharley: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2017
For someone who's dead already?
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by ProudArewa: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2017
hakeem4:
I heard adamawa state has more Christian's than muslims grin
I Heard that you don't know what you are saying
Re: Adamawa State Dedicates Friday, Sunday To Pray For Buhari by juman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba recession.

(1) (Reply)

Infograph Of What Diezani Madueke's Forfeited $153 Million Can Do To Nigeria / If Nigeria Can Killed Dolphin For Pepper Soup What Can They Not Use For Suya / Nigerians Fight Back Xenophobia In South Africa, Confront Protesters With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.