Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim (79828 Views)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by curvilicious: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:
This life self... One day the real truth would come out

By then i go don old
Wetin consine me? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by joxxy01(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Yorghurt?
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by midehi2(f): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
Story seems sketchy.... So in all those years, she didn't summon courage to report to the police? It was when she got tired she went to report..

Something is definitely not right somewhere
she has been under a spell, probably fear was what delayed her from reporting earlier than now

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by edupedia: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:
na dem..

na demdem...

IPOBIANS are confirmed criminals from birth!...

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by bobby0000: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
todays game is available for High stakers, call or whatsapp the Number if you are interested
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Chidex2442(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
Advantages of swallowing semen:

A multivitamin in each ejaculation:
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc
Reference pls
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by meeketta: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
so we can have peace again abi?
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Dayshow: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Super story bros
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by edupedia: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
killthemods:
_Flatties iboe yoots, I talk am grin
.....hahaha!...see him IPOBIAN yeye head!...

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Bustincole(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Next

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
edupedia:

IPOBIANS are confirmed criminals from birth!...

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by FTbomb(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
he discharged fluid on her face with aaahhhhhhhh!! cool
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by CRAPHA96(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Wetin my girlfriend dey beg me to give her....chai bro u should ve come and borrow my bae naa shocked
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Cassie75: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Pls help me out oo. Looking for a good car tracker in abuja. Not too expensive oo. God bless u as u help
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by TinaAnita(f): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2017
The bloody fool did a great job brainwashing the victim

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by femi4: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Chidex2442:

Reference pls
my brain
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Milichoco(f): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Drink semen Kwa ?? shocked
See My Siggy smiley
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by femi4: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
CRAPHA96:
Wetin my girlfriend dey beg me to give her....chai bro u should ve come and borrow my bae naa shocked
your girl don spoil finish

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Georgeisco2007: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Ekakamba:
You were force to drink protein? Blood of livingthing! Endtime have cum for endtimers without endtiming!

You no well @ all. Hahahhahaa
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Richy4(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
"He told me that God sent him to come and use me for a missionary work"

Jezzz!! I have to take my mind away from the gutters lipsrsealed
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by abdulkabirO(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
NewsPoacher:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/crime/sex-forced-drink-semen-victim/
if a Muslim or one Hausa person was the one that did this,we could have seen where people will abuse the religion that person belongs to even if it is Cristal clear that Islam does not support this,i dont need to go deep.
this is a criminal act done by this person,and we all have to fight this together no matter who is doing it,whether it is your tribe man or people of the same faith,this is how we can end all the barbaric acts,this guys is no less than boko haram who abduct children for suicidal mission,sexual desire inclusive..we should all rise to this call

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Na dem. NCAN grin
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2017
So how did you feel after?

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by blackpanda: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Unfortunately the law does not protect you when you are above 16.
sorry, girl but OYO
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by CRAPHA96(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
your girl don spoil finish
buh she never Roth... cheesy
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Kgdavid(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
ahaha.. bad guy.. jail await u

For what, casting a spell? grin
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Alvinnado(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2017
jail this guy abeg
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by doubleportion: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
curvilicious:
I couldn't finish it

Anyhow sha na dem sabi

Not only you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.