Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar (1170 Views)

Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Hardeysolution(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
The Management of the University of Lagos has said it didn’t issue dress codes for its students as widely reported in the media.

The Deputy Registrar, Information, University of Lagos, Prof. Toyin Adebule, said this in a statement on Thursday.

There had been reports that the school in a memo has approved new dress code for students.

The memo claimed the students has been outlawed from wearing right-fitted clothes and mini skirts.

The University has however said it did not approve new dress codes, while stating that it encourages decent dressing.

He said, “The University of Lagos wishes to inform the general public that it has not approved or implemented any new dress code for its students. The general public is hereby advised to

discountenance any campaign in the print, electronic or social media claiming that the University of Lagos has introduced a new dress code for its students. All such claims are false

and do not emanate from the university.

“However, it is pertinent to state that the university encourages students to dress decently and our watchword is, ‘Dress as you want to be addressed’.”
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
The know it won't work
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
The know it won't work
oh so u dey support make e nor work?
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by babyfaceafrica: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I tell people before say na wash...no be unilag?.....wear anything...but lecturer can send you away if he is not comfortable with your outfit..that happened a lot during my time..but the school is liberal
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nairaland is high time u guys confirmed news before pushing it to fp.una no know the kind hbp una don give some students with this unchecked news
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Noo..Unilag is too wild for that policy to work
Martin124:
oh so u dey support make e nor work?
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Noo..Unilag is too wild for that policy to work
u see!!!forget that tin eeee,,,,if dem nor go respect d law den dey should be ready to approach carryover na!!!dem wan con dey spoil us with dia prevate dress partern!!!
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
some people go even prefer carryover to dressing decently lol
Martin124:
u see!!!forget that tin eeee,,,,if dem nor go respect d law den dey should be ready to approach carryover na!!!dem wan con dey spoil us with dia prevate dress partern!!!
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
some people go even prefer carryover to dressing decently lol
eh eh so u want make una dey cause problem to us abi,,,,anyway see eh ur prob dey 4 ya back,,,,nor go spoil me ooO,,,,my mama say make I nor dey talk to galz wey dey wear short skirt!!!nor matter eh that dressing decent make sence!!!u know d eye wey dem take dey look unilag na,,,unlike uniben!!!
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh so u want make una dey cause problem to us abi,,,,anyway see eh ur prob dey 4 ya back,,,,
. I love decency. i can't be caught indecently dressed
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
. I love decency. i can't be caught indecently dressed
me too,,,I love decency,,,I can't be caught indecently dressed,,,,(simplicity iz ma dress code)to me eh if a girl dress beyond d one wey person eye go dey fall,,,bae I go dey shame to waka with her,,,,
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Exactly.
Martin124:
me too,,,I love decency,,,I can't be caught indecently dressed,,,,(simplicity iz ma dress code)to me eh if a girl dress beyond d one wey person eye go dey fall,,,bae I go dey shame to waka with her,,,,
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
But wait..You no dey sag..open chest..wear over tight trousers
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
But wait..You no dey sag..open chest..wear over tight trousers
wear tight trouser's ke,,,I nor be boboriky na!!!na complete man I be!!!man wey woman born nor dey like dat!!!!I nor dey do dose tinz ,,,,,na simon peter I be ooO,,,,but I nor go deny y sha!!!!
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Exactly.
ah greet ya government!!!
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by tutorago: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hardeysolution:
The Management of the University of Lagos has said it didn’t issue dress codes for its students as widely reported in the media.

The Deputy Registrar, Information, University of Lagos, Prof. Toyin Adebule, said this in a statement on Thursday.

There had been reports that the school in a memo has approved new dress code for students.

The memo claimed the students has been outlawed from wearing right-fitted clothes and mini skirts.

The University has however said it did not approve new dress codes, while stating that it encourages decent dressing.

He said, “The University of Lagos wishes to inform the general public that it has not approved or implemented any new dress code for its students. The general public is hereby advised to

discountenance any campaign in the print, electronic or social media claiming that the University of Lagos has introduced a new dress code for its students. All such claims are false

and do not emanate from the university.

“However, it is pertinent to state that the university encourages students to dress decently and our watchword is, ‘Dress as you want to be addressed’.”

Confirmed.

######################################################
Do you have teaching skills, apply to get a private tutor jobs from https://tutorago.com
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
wear tight trouser's ke,,,I nor be boboriky na!!!na complete man I be!!!man wey woman born nor dey like dat!!!!I nor dey do dose tinz ,,,,,na simon peter I be ooO,,,,but I nor go deny y sha!!!!
Lool. You don dey pass all your exams , e be like say this our Val hangout go get head cheesy
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Lool. You don dey pass all your exams , e be like say this our Val hangout go get head cheesy
for sure na,,,I go carry last b4!!!,,,,,
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
The chatter from the two above is clogging this thread undecided
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
for sure na,,,I go carry last b4!!!,,,,,
Lol. How come Na only female followers you get. You dey quarrel with guys ni
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. How come Na only female followers you get. You dey quarrel with guys ni
abeg I nor be gay,,,,waitin me and dem go dey chat about,,,,?nor make sence na,,,get as ee be for wia I dey,,,,
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Erngie(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Martin124:
abeg I nor be gay,,,,waitin me and dem go dey chat about,,,,?nor make sence na,,,get as ee be for wia I dey,,,,
Lol. Good morning. Have a nice weekend
Re: Unilag Did Not Issue Dress Code For Students-deputy Registrar by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. Good morning. Have a nice weekend
thanks,,,,,aw join u later mid day!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fireflies! 12 Things You Didn't Know About Lightning Bugs. / Oau Project Topics And Research Materials | Instant Download / Result Of Meeting Held By NEC For WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.