Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

[18+confession]new Year S. Ex With An Akwa Ibom Girl [adult Content] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [18+confession]new Year S. Ex With An Akwa Ibom Girl [adult Content] (526 Views)

Photo: Cartoon Network Showing Adult Content To Our Kids / Best S Ex Positions To Help You Conceive Twin Babies- Must Read / See The 5 Killer S.ex Positions Thatmake Women Go Crazy In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[18+confession]new Year S. Ex With An Akwa Ibom Girl [adult Content] by NaijaLoaded24: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2017
DIARY OF A LAGOS BACHELOR: MY CRAZY NEW YEAR S. EX WITH AN AKWA IBOM GIRL [ADULT CONTENT]

This current harmattan season accompanied with general dryness and coldness could be so teasing to the body especially down below.
The early morning erections always refuse to go away. This tortures the brain so much and could affect one’s sleeping pattern with the entire body sleeping while the manhood stands out erect like a local vigilante.

I was in Benin, Edo State for the Yuletide and my girlfriend or let me truthfully say girlfriends were in Lagos. I am not a s*x addict but I love it when it comes hot at least once in a month with me firing about three to four shots on a good Friday night after a stressful week at work.

It is very therapeutic. Its the best way of relaxing the mind, body nerves and muscles, clearing the head and having a smooth sleep. After the strenuous s*x, make sure you have a cold-bath, drink some cups of juice or munch some fruits according to your appetite, take some simple snacks and sleep off in a well-ventilated room sprayed to eliminate mosquitoes. You will certainly feel unbelievable the next morning.

Well, after about 10 days of being Hot, events got out of hand for me and I started becoming so restless. Konji has a way of messing with the brains in a million irritating ways. Since I wasn’t based in the South-southern part of Nigeria, it was difficult for me to organize s*x. I just wanted fun alone. It became crystal-clear that I would have to buy s*x. I decided to exploit the facilities provided by the social media which has suffered the influx of ‘runs girls’.
Nigerian ladies have become so daring online. They don’t hide their pleasure trade anymore as its no more a thing of shame. They flaunt it like oil company workers. They state it on their profiles that they are marketing their bodies. This is not so on popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter but specialized social platforms like Instagram and the rest.

After checking her pictures; seeing her at different nightclubs, restaurants, hotels, crazy physical appearances, coloured hair, tattoos, and bikini photos, just quietly send her a direct message.

Here is the code language; “Do you do hook-ups?” She will not take offence but simply ask about your location and message you her price tag which is always exorbitant but subject to negotiations. Try to beat it down by making a voice call to her in a very respectful tone and that might be all.
So I chatted this young lady from Akwa Ibom up. We dropped her number and we negotiated for N10,000 for two rounds. I forwarded my house address to her and she promised to show up. The deal was concluded at around 10:30am. At about 12:30pm she was already at the junction stipulated in the address. I went to pick her up. She was like the everyday Instagram girl who would filter their lives out to look good. They bleach out their complexion and highly complement the traces of being dark with a strong foundation make-up. She complained about the dust in my area as I led her to my ‘slaughterhouse’. I smiled to myself as she tried to impress me.

“Is she not a Nigerian that she is complaining about an untarred road?” I muttered to myself.

“What’s your name” I asked. “My name is Favour from Akwa Ibom and you?” “I am George from Edo State” I responded as I led her to my room straight away.

The feeling of romance with an Akwa Ibom girl was exciting as I have read a lot about their s*xual prowess which was hilariously traced to the regular consumption of dog meat just like Calabar people. My elder brother was home but I left him in the dark about my plans. Secrecy in cases like this is advisable before someone snitches on you and makes you feel like a sinner before the elders.

As she sat on my bed, her cleavage attracted me. I reached out for her boobs. They were too succulent.... CONTINUE READING HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/diary-of-a-lagos-bachelor-my-crazy-new-year-s-ex-with-an-akwa-ibom-girl-adult-content/

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/03/two-men-arrested-for-ritual-killing.html?m / Free Advert Upload To 50 Websites At Once(advert Broadcast) / Please Anybody That Knows The Whereabout Of This Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.