Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant (507 Views)

Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by LookitzMrB: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Sometime ago, I had an opportunity to visit the head office of a particular fast food restaurant in a European country where I studied for 6 years. Now, this fast food joint was my favourite and a lot of people preferred it to other reputable fast food restaurants .

I did my research and found out they have outlets in couple of countries but none in Africa. So, I approached them about the idea of having an outlet in Nigeria. They were very excited about it and they proposed a franchise deal. Meaning I have to pay a certain fee to be able to use the Trademark in Nigeria.

After several meetings, I signed preliminary franchise agreement with them but I didn't have the funds to buy the franchise licence. Part of the agreement was I have to give them of 3% in royalties every month from the sales made.

Regarding your fee, it could be done in 3 installments but must be completed before the opening of the restaurant.

Here is a rundown of the fee
Lump-sum payment - 15 000 USD
The amount of a lump-sum payment includes: 
1. Using of the Trademark.
2. Consulting in selecting and choosing proper space for business.
3. Creating of the design interior.
4. Teaching of the staff.
5. Help and support of our managers for the start of business. 
6. Technological documentation.
7. Management documentation.
8. equipment list
9. Methodological and practical help and support in development of your business.
10. Innovation programmes.
11. Coming of our top manager to your country (flight to and from, hotel, food).

The said fee exclude rent, equipments and furniture.

Please I need partners/investors. If you are interested or you have any idea on how I can get funds drop your email address and I will contact you. Feel free to ask questions.
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by Nogodye(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2017
You can move this to Business section as well...
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by matrixme(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Do you think Nigerians will warm up to foreign meals in their own country? Knowing fully well how we all have strong flair for meals of our mother tongue daily.
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by dingbang(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2017
matrixme:
Do you think Nigerians will warm up to foreign meals in their own country? Knowing fully well how we all have strong flair for meals of our mother tongue daily.
no mind am... When white people sef dey kill to chop our soup with fufu over there.
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by LookitzMrB: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
matrixme:

You are right but don't people patronize KFC? It's still the same basic fast food like, burger, pizza, chips, chicken, ice cream, milk shake, beer n I was given a pass to add Nigerian meal too.

Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by LookitzMrB: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
no mind am... When white people sef dey kill to chop our soup with fufu over there.

Oga I hear you sir.
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by LookitzMrB: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nogodye:
You can move this to Business section as well...

Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by eyinjuege: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its a good idea.

Kudos... Don't doubt your says of little beginnings
Re: I Need A Partner That Is Willing To Invest In Foreign Fast Food Restaurant by stsinner: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
matrixme:
i dont think u know our people well enough. Nigerians are crazy over foreign stuffs,With good packaging it will sell

Happy Mother's Day / Journalism Icon Comrade Innocent Ebirim Passes On (PRESS RELEASE) / Statement By Asiwaju Bola Tinubu On Passing On Of Son Kazeem Olajide Babajide (O