Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Maximum Profit For Smart Gamers.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maximum Profit For Smart Gamers.... (541 Views)

Break Down Of Chelsea Recorded Profit For 2017/18 Fiscal Year / Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximum Profit For Smart Gamers.... by Ghostman2000: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Before I start, this post is mainly for people playing on mobile or pc because the bookings or games would be dropped few minutes before kick off. This is to enable our subscribers enjoy their privilege of V. I. P subscription. For those who would be booking through agents or shops please after the trial period inform us so as to improvise for You.
This platform is not for Greedy bettors and also not for those who aren't ready to use at least #1000 to stake on games but we sure with this new tested and winning platform of ours be sure to make atleast maximum profit because we have carefully tested and ensure all booked games played are 95% safe to place bets on.
Also we dont offer fixed matches what we offer is strictly analysis and a system we have taken time experience and team effort to come up with thats why we are really confident and giving you the priviledge of giving out three games for trial before you decide if its worth to subscribe to our V. I. P group or not.
After the three games trial be sure we would stop the free games and client who are convinced can subscribe to enjoy daily update for maximum betting profits.
If you interested you can send your number to these whatsapp numbers below to get your three games subscription to convince you its not trial and error because we not like others who ask you to pay before giving you games to comfirm.

+2348029086714
+2349032088522
+2349031385947

Thanks
Re: Maximum Profit For Smart Gamers.... by rodman2000(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Great atleast I get. To confirm first
Will add u up grin
Re: Maximum Profit For Smart Gamers.... by zizkoh: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Meet Francis Kone,the Footballer Who Has Now Saved The Lives Of Four Opponents / 3 Facts Conte Will Keep Chelsea As A ‘serial’ Winning Club / Ex-chelsea Star And Wife Becomes The Owner Of A Third Division Team In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.