Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS (1113 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by talk2archy: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose on Thursday urged Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said this while speaking with some reporters at the Government House on Thursday when he hosted the General Overseer of Champions Glory Assembly Church, Pastor Joshua Lasisi.

The governor also advised the Presidency to release details of the President’s health in order to stop the spread of his death rumour.

He said, “But the best thing we should all realize is that the Presidency owes Nigerians accurate information about the situation of things.

“Otherwise people would continue to spread one rumour or the other. Nigerians demanding for truthful and accurate information about the President’s health from the Presidency are right because the moment you assume such a position, your life has become public.

“So, we should let Nigerians have the accurate information about the whereabouts of Mr. President.

“At the same time Nigerians too, should be praying for the President. Nobody has control over health challenges, the only thing they are doing wrongly is hiding the facts from Nigerians.

“I cannot say I cannot be sick when I’m sick because I am a public figure. I represent the interests of many people. They must know where I am, what is wrong and what am doing it is the right of every Nigerians. But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President.”

Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by optionB: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
G
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by talk2archy: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
U
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by samincredible44(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
I no go pray for am.unless he step down
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria's most under performing Governor trying to look relevant.
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by lytech1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fayose!!!
I doubt your love for Nigerians.
Why will you ask me to pray for my enemy?
Why will you ask me to pray for someone who doesnt care if i have eaten or not..
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by olasaad(f): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
samincredible44:
I no go pray for am.unless he step down

lol. You want his place
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by lytech1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari is reaping what he sow...
Let God will prevail ...

I wont wish you well nor wish you bad.
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Nigeria's most under performing Governor trying to look relevant.

He is a million times more effective than Buhari sha
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by kings09(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, omenkalives, madridguy won't see this thread
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He is a million times more effective than Buhari sha
I'm not doubting you, tell me one project he has commissioned in ekiti this year
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
I'm not doubting you, tell me one project he has commissioned in ekiti this year

The year is just a month old and I am sure he hasn't commissioned any ..Tell me which one Buhari has initiated and commissioned I the last 19 months ?
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wish you quick recovery Sai Baba.
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The year is just a month old and I am sure he hasn't commissioned any ..Tell me which one Buhari has initiated and commissioned I the last 19 months ?
Buhari is constructing the road to your village . you could not come up with one thing fayose did, not even for 2016
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by ufuosman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria is really praying for him, but the type of prayers they are praying is the problem, some are praying he should die, why some, he should come back. So we are praying bt I don't know wot orders are praying abt. Quick recovery Mr President.
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Buhari is constructing the road to your village . you could not come up with one thing fayose did, not even for 2016

I am not a fan of Fayose or any politician , I only wanted to draw your attention to fact that that he is far better Buhari that has been the most dangerous thing to happen to the black race bro
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am not a fan of Fayose or any politician , I only wanted to draw your attention to fact that that he is far better Buhari that has been the most dangerous thing to happen to the black race bro
you bore me lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
you bore me lipsrsealed

Of course I aways bore Bigots
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Of course I aways bore Bigots
not like, I meant you're stale and boring. Like there's nothing in your big bowl-like head. Know what I mean.
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
not like, I meant you're stale and boring. Like there's nothing in your big bowl-like head. Know what I mean.

Then how come I am more useful to the earth than you ..You that can only think along the lines of bigotry and sectarianism , you are no better than a slug raghead
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Then how come I am more useful to the earth than you ..You that can only think along the lines of bigotry and sectarianism , you are no better than a slug raghead

Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Jibril659 post=53588101][/quote]

Glad to know you didn't behead the last Christian you saw you prick
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Glad to know you didn't behead the last Christian you saw you prick

Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by SalamRushdie: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Jibril659 post=53588256][/quote]

Surely bigger and has more sense that your rag brain
Re: Fayose Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari’s Quick Recovery. AIT NEWS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Surely bigger and has more sense that your rag brain

(1) (Reply)

$9.2 Million Dollar Plot Twist / In 1980 Can One Go For The Nysc With Only Nce From Alvan / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.