Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigeria Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is Dead (342 Views)

Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / BREAKING: Eze Ekpeye Logbo, Eze Robinson O. Robinson Is Dead / Funny Memes: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Dead by pilot70: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
NIGERIA IS DEAD AS A NATION
Can someone please tell me that it is not true that one Governor Okowa of Delta state has approved the some of N350 million to stage the welcome thanksgiving of Mr Ibori an ex-convict of the United Kingdom. This same Governor is owing workers' salary like his compatriots and still got the gutless gut to approve N350 million to welcome an arm robber. Nigerians please what have we done wrong to deserve animals in human skin as our leaders. Someone please tell me it is a lie please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am seriously enraged in anger I swear. Please Elijah come down from heaven and rain fire on these devils in the position of power if only for the sake of God's children. God enough is enough, passover this country or is it that our cries have not reached the throne of mercy? You said and I quote that Moses go get my people from Eygpt because I have heard their cry. You are thesame God forever why have you forsaken your love ones in the den of the Nigerian wolves called leaders.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Perspective About Valentine / How To Cope With Every Landlord / Military Punishment Experiences Please Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.