Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) (755 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Man Cuts Her Girlfriend Hands With Motor Saw 4 Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm freaking out right now because this is like the first time I will be seeing something like this in a house that I live in,I've seen snakes though,but not in my own house that was in school and google confirmed that they are snake eggs because I thought they were lizard eggs at first sad

That's a tyre that I place my generator on and its been a while I switched on my generator because I now use a power bank to charge,the light here in ogun state is very bad and I'm thinking of getting a new genrator though because this one is always faulty and has gone through a lot of repair sessions that I can't even count,but today my battery was really low and I had files to read on my phone and I decided to switch on the generator to see whether it will come on or not and I carried the generator away from the tyre because it was inside the sun ,if there was no sun at all I am 100% sure that i wont see this because there wont be a course to change the position of where it will stay.

I didn't observe this at first,it was my little sister that came to meet me and ask why I bought 4 eggs and placed them on the floor,I was confused at first when I heard this and then she took me to the spot and I saw them,I was wowed and I checked google immediately to confirm how a snake and a lizard egg looks like. And it was a snake egg!!!

What should I do?I'm really scared that the mother will come and not find them if i break the eggs and she'll get angry and hurt one of us in my home,although I've been looking for an anti-snake everywhere here but they don't have,Ogun state is so dry,its only 'sniper' that they sell here like mosquito is the only thing that we need to prevent

I took the pictures with my itel s31,I hope its clear enough to view from your end there because I couldn't go near the tyre directly I had to zoom it..

What should I do with them??

Forget about the fact that I'm a man,this is a snake and if there's something I hate in this life,its a snake..I've been bitten by one already when I was in secondary school,well thats a story for another day and I can't take the risk again,just in case you are wondering why I'm freaked out to this extent.. I don't like them at all

4 dangerous things are in my house right now!HELP!!!!?I don't even know when they'll hatch..

What should I do to the eggs??and are there other snake plants I can buy instead of the chemicals that I cannot purchase here,probably seeds to buy or something...or powders.. I don't even know,just drop a comment please.

Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Another pic

Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by hertz9te(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
you said you are a man?i hope your girlLfriend is not reading this.
Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Do you have rice at home?

Boil the rice. While boiling, put the eggs in the rice.

Enjoy your day with the rice and boiled eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by giles14(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
hertz9te:
you said you are a man?i hope your girlLfriend is not reading this.
girlfriend na person name abi surname.

bros run for your life cos if u die another man go still nack am if it is not already happening
Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by Gbengem(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
These once resembles local chicken eggs na

1 Like

Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by marshalcarter: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
carry it nd keep it inside ur cupboard...wen it hatch....you'll be a snake Lord undecided

stewpid qwenshon undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by Kowor(f): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ask mod la.
Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by Lagbaja01(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
op u sure say no be local adiye(chicken) for your neighbourhood?..fear is a thief!
Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by hertz9te(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
lolz
giles14:
girlfriend na person name abi surname.

bros run for your life cos if u die another man go still nack am if it is not already happening
Re: Omg! I Saw 4 Snakes In My House (pictures of them) by blank(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can you touch the eggs to know if they have a soft shell or a hard shell? Soft is snake while hard is chicken. If it's truly snake eggs then it will soon hatch as snake eggs become more oval the closer it is to hatching.

https://animals.onehowto.com/article/how-to-identify-snake-eggs-properly-8575.html

Just break the eggs and kill the baby snake before it hatches. The mum won't return as they usually give birth and leave the eggs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Loses House To Fire Inferno / Tecno Phonepad 3 Is Now In Store-see Specifications & Price / Watch Chicken Beat Up Dog In A Fierce Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.