Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) (35940 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

He's innocent
God is his witness, he never stole anything from anyone
Why are you trying to blackmail an innocent hardworking man

evn dis shirt he put on him thief am i knw owner..bt i wudny tell him anytin.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Nancy2016: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
ikorodureporta:
This guy must hav been thiefing from childhood.......Dem suppose to giv am yellow card...na dis kyne guy go enta yr house & u go run check phone wey u plug wen him go, not knowing say yr tv & dstv remote control don follow am

This is so funny, if I wasn't at work I would be screaming with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
softwerk:
My dear Toyin Aimakhu please forgive and forget!

This man has suffered enough from you already cry cry cry

So he promised you marriage and disappointed you some years ago, NO BIG deal now!
I tire o shocked
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Useless afonja thief

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
softwerk:
My dear Toyin Aimakhu please forgive and forget!

This man has suffered enough from you already cry cry cry

So he promised you marriage and disappointed you some years ago, NO BIG deal now!

You no worry about who cursed that D-tier actress herself to date this scraggly looking crook?

She's still paying for her poor judgement unfortunately...bloggers will forever link her name to a rampant criminal angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Who is he ?

Is he a Igbo I mean omo Igbo?
Somebody please educate me.

NCAN,from bariga.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Expensive Shirt LV
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
this man is a shameless nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by ezinnelity(f): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
come make we play ludo
oya now are u ready?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
ezinnelity:

oya now are u ready?
yes I am
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chai! This man is technically finished

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
This niqqa should be tested for bipolar disorder, coz dis dude keeps wowing us with unimaginable acts, he wanted to cart away with gadgets he never paid for and now he wants to swindle alhaji's, dis niqqa needs to wake up na naija b dis oo,, nobody wan loose, I pray God helps him sha

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by lucidlex: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
The hand of his "palaba" has "se'gi"

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
The guy dey feel himself him no know say him no be Politician or public figure so him go try for prison.

I wonder if his P.A will come and defend him now.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by 1Rebel: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Typical Yoruba man grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
sholatem:
Atleast e no fit deny dis handcuff,omo ole ifo cheesy

This cracked me up really. I liked and I wish I can relike 100 times..
As in omo ole ifo kikikikiki
It's been ages I last heard that

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by logoranking(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
you again!!!!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Afonja finest. .
Afonja an crime
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by princejenks(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
is this not a ploy to get him off the hook,why charge him for 36 counts when just two counts can nail him?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
This could be a case of being under spell rather than habit.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Deniyi76: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sho nbò ninu é sho ni lucki
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by emilyone(f): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eni ba jale lekan, ti o ba daran bori aso ole lo dabora ooo
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy's career is over!
You mean his thieving career?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Ihsan6(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2017
Olubukola16:
I don't know why some ladies are just so tasteless, why on earth did Toyin choose to date this guy in the 1st instance smh. The matter still baffles me seriously, now they tag Toyin's name alongside this kleptomaniac's name undecided.

On the post, OYO is his case! Or he should go and beg the people he has offended.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Ihsan6(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
seun dis is bad, he did same to a dstv outlet manager in Ibadan n it was toyin dat settled d case wt d police after he was caught. he pretended he owned the centre n got 3000 dolls from a bureau d change man who got d real manager arrested after egbegbe disappeared wt d money. the real manager was really tortured before seun was later arrested. SEUN, GET A LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Ihsan6(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Olubukola16:
I don't know why some ladies are just so tasteless, why on earth did Toyin choose to date this guy in the 1st instance smh. The matter still baffles me seriously, now they tag Toyin's name alongside this kleptomaniac's name undecided.

On the post, OYO is his case! Or he should go and beg the people he has offended.
seun probably took advantage of toyin when she was very young n looking for fame bcoz he claimed he disvirgined her at 16. Toyin probably went back to him after her marriage to Johnson adeniyi crashed cos eye wey don Sabi person before no fit say he no Sabi person again.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
H is cursed by ex wife
He needs deliverance
Re: Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Ihsan6:
seun probably took advantage of toyin when she was very young n looking for fame bcoz he claimed he disvirgined her at 16. Toyin probably went back to him after her marriage to Johnson adeniyi crashed cos eye wey don Sabi person before no fit say he no Sabi person again.

Eeyah, that's the problem with one's 1st, one tends to hang on to them sometimes, I really pity Toyin. The guy is just something else. I just hope Toyin can redeem her name from this hassle undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.