Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence (8520 Views)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / "Buhari & London": Reno Omokri Tweets About Greatest Duos Of All Time / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by uche87(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
A section of Nigerians have welcomed the latest pictures of President Buhari in London with disbelief as they point out loopholes in the purported hoax.

Since the Presidency released pictures of All Progressives Congress chieftains, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande paying an august visit to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Abuja House in London, cynics have raised eyebrows about the authenticity of the pictures.

One social media user, Thompson Idagu Yeche has made a case against the originality of the pictures via his Facebook page. The netizen questioned why President Buhari with his highly esteemed and privileged status will be wearing one single brown Jalabia at every major visit paid to him in London where he is currently recuperating.

A vivid study of Buhari's wardrobe and physical appearances reveals the Nigerian leader of Fulani descent isn't known to evidently repeat clothes as shown during his controversial vacation in Europe.

"I wonder why someone would intentionally choose to wear the same outfit since he traveled to London".

"Is someone telling me now that our president went to London with one cloth?"

"Na kwesion (question) I dey ask so no carry your hatred come my wall."
he asked.

From the collage of pictures, a frail-looking Buhari wore his seeming favourite brown Jalabia with the same white cap while attending to the executive governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and then yesterday while meeting with a former governor of Lagos - Bola Tinubu and his closest ally, Bisi Akande.

These claims popularly shared among Nigerians is coming on the heels of rumours that the President could have either passed away in the United Kingdom or is currently in a vegetative state concealed from Nigerians by an influential cabal.

Meanwhile, the wild rumours might vanish into the thin air like smoke if Buhari returns to Nigeria tomorrow, Saturday according to a Presidency source.

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/53234/why-you-might-doubt-buharis-london-picturessee-new.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Obinoscoppy Tonyebarcanista

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
No shaking grin
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by GameGod(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op's name is Uche grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by ekhai(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
SORRY FOR THE OP. YOU THINK BRITISH CHANGES CLOTHES EVERY NOW AND THEN LIKE YOU DID IN NIGERIA. YOU CAN WEAR THE SAME CLOTH IN TGE UK AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. IT DOESN'T SMELL SINCE YOU HARDLY SWEAT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by babyfaceafrica: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
The name of the wall answers the question...flatiino

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Chikelue2000(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
I don't even know who to believe

D press who wants juicy headlines FG n dia cohorts who have got a lot of skeleton in dia cupboard
Or d bloggers like dis OP who wants it to d front page.
Can't wait for saturday
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by cyberguy72(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
I don't even know who to believe

D press who wants juicy headlines
FG n dia cohorts who have got a lot of skeleton in dia cupboard

Or d bloggers like dis OP who wants it to d front page.

Can't wait for saturday
Tomoro na saturday

1 Like

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by napoleon77(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekhai:
SORRY FOR THE OP. YOU THINK BRITISH CHANGES CLOTHES EVERY NOW AND THEN LIKE YOU DID IN NIGERIA. YOU CAN WEAR THE SAME CLOTH IN TGE UK AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. IT DOESN'T SMELL SINCE YOU HARDLY SWEAT.

Work on your grammar.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
napoleon77:

Work on your grammar.

Pardon him please. At least, he made a little sense.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by cyberguy72(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
HenryDion:

Pardon him please. At least, he made a little sense.
he made nonsense,where in the world would a human not sweat.YEYE dey SMELL

9 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nbote(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekhai:

Which kind reasoning some una dey reason like dis? Those pics are fake and have been proven so why do u need to justify why he's wearing d same clothes in all pics so far released. D ppl recycling dis photos jus to calm swirling rumours should know dey are actually fueling the rumors by circulating old photos

4 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Teacher1776(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekhai:
very soon u shall take over the job of Liar Mohammed and Femi Adeshina in their staunch defence of the president

5 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by CrazyScientist: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
I dont support buhari, but I think those visits happened on the same day.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by pbethel: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hahaha
No comment for now
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by blackboy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
its logical. Many people go around the house in shorts clothes you really cannot welcome guest with. PMB might just find this clothes the easiest to put on what he is wearing under. It is possible not impossible.
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na real "kwesion" the guy ask. grin grin

We can only rely on social media for news on the President's wellbeing unless you get contacts for Aso Villa. So many rumours and lies have circulated since Baba travelled, it's left for you to analyse and determine which info is true and genuine
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by tdayof(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
cyberguy72:
he made nonsense,where in the world would a human not sweat.YEYE dey SMELL

Winter! It's winter!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
The OP is hoping for frontpage but this topic is just not worthy of that
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by laribari(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekhai:

I agree with you as I have families in the UK and I know these things happen during winter but nor be to dey wear one brown night gown about naa.

Even my mum who barely went outside when she visited my younger bro becos of the cold nor dey wear only one cloth stay house.

Haba, we are talking abt the presido here oo. So no dress sense and style especially when you are a public figure? Haba!! Oya, do you mean he must be wearing only one boxer since because he doesn't sweat?

You don't only change clothes becos it smells but because of style; besides it's proper to change than have a particularly look.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by laribari(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
beckNcall:
The OP is hoping for frontpage but this topic is just not worthy of that

I disagree with you. The position of the president is uncertain and the nation is in confusion over the matter, yet stupid pictures kept coming out by the day and you think it's not worth front page being that it's about the missing president?

Abi you don't think buhari as at today is still missing?

1 Like

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by leofab(f): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by figment232(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2017
tdayof:

Summer! It's Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by tdayof(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
figment232:
Summer! It's Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol it's still winter so I think that's why baba Has been using same winter jacket.
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by princeemmma(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
ekhai:
British always put on a cloth for five days??

3 Likes

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by hysteriabox(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maybe its his sack cloth. Aguess he is praying n fasting for Migeria
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
leofab:
Hmm

I like them big and bold.. grin ; D grin
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
GameGod:
Op's name is Uche grin
I thought i was the only one who noticed grin

Uche face your work o grin
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
ekhai:

grin grin grin You are looking for thunders trouble oo
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by Abudu2000(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
ekhai:
and.......For someone who is used to changing cloths often,it shouldn't be easy to just adapt to the one-cloth tradition(as u claim) or u tryna tell me they got him that same robe in like 40 units? Lol
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by wirinet(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
You should also ask why Donald Trump almost always wears a deep blue suit with a red tie (the tie is always below the belt).

Have you also not wondered why why someone would intentionally choose to wear the same outfit since he was was inaugurated as POTUS.

Is someone telling me now that the US president has only one cloth?
Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by MidolsStudent(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
tdayof:

are u seven years old?

1 Like

Re: Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence by tdayof(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
are u seven years old?
Dumb question. I'm simply telling you or whosoever owns the original post that it's winter hence reason for not sweating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants / NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.